Wow. Kush Brothers are banned?

• Thread starter Bi0hazard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bi0hazard

First off sorry for posting this in this section, but it seems related to the breeding scene and thcfarm in general.

Kush Brothers, who seemed to have many fine releases.They were set to start releasing a large selection of [Spacequeen x Chemdog] crosses, and now all their accounts show up as "Banned" next to their older posts. Their Buy it Now listings are removed as well as their forum section.

Anyone know whats going on? :sign0065: I remember hearing about some controversy around them possibly lying about receiving a clone from someone.

Either way I'm really bummed out about this, as I was looking forward to what these spacedawg crosses would bring to the breeding community.

Again sorry for having to post here, its just that they took down all the kush brothers forums.

Thanks in advance,

Bi0hazard

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Yes thats correct obs made a post about them lying about clones, this thread was removed as it turned into a 5 page fight.

Last nite i got this pm from the kush brothers.

I just received a "warning" by ograskal for calling OBS a asshat? I said that in no way torwards OBS.

Pull my help desk. I'm done with THCFarmer.com.

peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom