Wow What a Hater!

• Thread starter stoptrickydick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lost

Seems like a bunch of haters choking on the hatorade. Yea, because we don't agree with someones view point (which they are entitled to) were going to turn bitch and boycott and harass poeple in the MJ community..

Don't we have other people that are not part of the MJ community that we need to focus on?

R

Rabbi

Micky Martin, Bitch

This is a website run by Micky Martin. he was a MMJ edibles supplier that got busted during the bush era. Hes sortfa a douche. His company either made the jonez medicated colas or the treats that looked identical to real products but had cannabis in it. its been so long that the only club that use to carry his product is BPG and there he's treated like a marter for the cause and a local hero, by staff and owners. he also ran those two big oakland rallys this year and last for what cause again i cant remember.

Images
G

gadgetsmoke

Wow! What a bitch! Who the fuck are you to make someone boycott because your agenda didn't pass? plus I will support Dragonfly she spoke the truth when you lames wouldn't......and fuck cannabis planet tv

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

Here ya' go Mickey..

:middlefinger

He's not the only one crying over spilled bongs'. The state is full of bitterness and disappointment...broken dreamers..still oblivious to actual law that failed.

Our town is joyous and united. Everywhere I go I see smiles. People are stoked that we actually VOTED something as important as this scam DOWN. For once our votes made a dif'. We stopped the Lee Capitalist Express

R

Rabbi

Dragonfly she spoke the truth when you lames wouldn't......and fuck cannabis planet tv

Dragonfly, I agree with her stance but did anyone read her fantasy version of the Chemdog legend in this months West coast Cannabis? Almost like she TOO high on her own supply, or something else cause she is whacked out in her version.

Top Bottom