Wowow

• Thread starter CobbCreekBob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CobbCreekBob

anyone aware of this...?!:

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) — A judge has sentenced a man to about six years in federal prison for using the Internet to sell marijuana seeds around the world from a northeastern Indiana home.

Court documents say 30-year-old Jesse Groth shipped a variety of marijuana seeds under the business name Elite Genetics while living at a home on Hamilton Lake in Steuben (stoo-BEN') County.

The Journal Gazette reports police found out about the operation last year when a woman from another state told investigators that her teenage son stole hundreds of dollars from her and sent it to a marijuana-seed business

Goth pleaded guilty to charges of manufacturing a controlled substance.

666elsie

Gba,gotta fill those prisons.We are not too far behind ya here in the great white north.
This GOV. we got wants to send ya to jail for anything more then 6 plants,heehaw!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I am so glad to be out of Michiana... although I'll always love MI!

Northern IN doesn't play around with the War On Personal Freedom.

I believe Elite was on the Farm at one time, or some folks here knew of him.

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

anyone aware of this...?!:

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) — A judge has sentenced a man to about six years in federal prison for using the Internet to sell marijuana seeds around the world from a northeastern Indiana home.

Court documents say 30-year-old Jesse Groth shipped a variety of marijuana seeds under the business name Elite Genetics while living at a home on Hamilton Lake in Steuben (stoo-BEN') County.

The Journal Gazette reports police found out about the operation last year when a woman from another state told investigators that her teenage son stole hundreds of dollars from her and sent it to a marijuana-seed business

Goth pleaded guilty to charges of manufacturing a controlled substance.

Well to the Best of my Knowledge this is Old
News... Elite got busted way more than a year ago..

C

CobbCreekBob

but he just got sentenced last week, not old news:pimp:

N

naturehd

to my knowledge most seed companies sub out seed development in each country to private citizens to make shipping easier(ie: avoid customs). then they play middleman thru online payment to end any possible paper trails. for example name brand seed company sends 100 widow beans to joe smoe and he keeps making beans for shipping in his country, while another person bubba smith takes the orders. fairly simple operations imo. but heck im sure everyone knows this already.

Top Bottom