Wpm flowering milk spray question

• Thread starter socks4free
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrb53

Mrb53

You can go anywhere from 9:1 to 1:1 with milk, all the time, it does NOT affect the plant, just wards off mold / fungus
When the time comes you have $$...SAVE IT unless you are in real trouble
then @Frankster has a nano micelle bio organci non-gmo antif mold / fungus, insect control, raise BRIX score, residue cleaner that you can use from start to finish

HighRootz

HighRootz

You can go anywhere from 9:1 to 1:1 with milk, all the time, it does NOT affect the plant, just wards off mold / fungus
When the time comes you have $$...SAVE IT unless you are in real trouble
then @Frankster has a nano micelle bio organci non-gmo antif mold / fungus, insect control, raise BRIX score, residue cleaner that you can use from start to finish
What's the name of the product? I like to support small businesses as well as local gardeners

Sp24

Sp24

I appreciate the advice, I did my research before purchasing Dr zymes and chose it specifically because It can be sprayed on buds with no negative effect on the plant. I still have a day or two of spraying before It will be gone and I planned on doing a spray once a week after that like I was instructed by the guy who runs their IG account. Since it can be sprayed up until harvest I will happily spray once a week if that means no more pm! I plan on using it from the start next season to try to avoid any issues before they appear. Wish I had known about This stuff from the start!
Hey did it make the wpm go away?? I live in ma too and got it all on my plants too

Mrb53

Mrb53

Hey did it make the wpm go away?? I live in ma too and got it all on my plants too
I hvae no mildew or mold and I use daily as a preventative IN MY TENT. I have a friend had mold for 6 months...no matter what he used it kept coming back. I sent him a bottle of this and within 3 days it was under control, 6 days he could not find traces of mold. 6 mos later, he has mold again and told me he did not have any left to treat his new grow. We worked on his VPD to get the air circulation under control to stop mold from even forming. Switched strains t a more mold resistant strain, added a much needed dehumidifier and all is well since (about 6 mos ago). When he took the room down he bought another bottle, sprayed the tent, intake/exhaust tubes, fans, surfaces, equipment, containers...to insure there were no spores anywhere. Mold spores are microsocopic and HIDE better than roaches...

socks4free

socks4free

Yes it got rid of the wpm. If I am lazy and don't spray every so often I will still find a spot or two here and there but as long as I keep up spraying once every 5-7 days It is all good.

Top Bottom