Wpm need help with peroxide

• Thread starter Jetdry88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jetdry88

Jetdry88

I'm sure this has been asked 1000 times buy I just need to know a dilution for 3% hydrogen peroxide.
Have some wpm on a couple branches (not entire plant) and want to spray. Heard everything from no dilution needed to 1/4 cup per gallon.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Dilute by 50 percent, i.e one bottle 3% and fill the bottle up with water and bam. But lemme tell ya your going to need something more than peroxide, if your seeing tell tale signs its probably everywhere and in all your plants. Stop feeding any and all sugars, and i would actually use peroxide, sulfur, and LABS staggered while treating with a product like actinovate. You cant spray much in flower tho so hopefully your in veg. Good luck mate!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yes i use hydrogen peroxide, i just sprayed/soaked my thailand plant tonight with about a 6/7% strength.
you need it to be stronger than 3%..
yes milk is great for plants, good for their immune system.. etc.
but depending on your bud development you might not want to use it. milk is best used about 2 weeks before flowering with pretty much straight milk, soaked the whole plant on a ripping hot sunny day..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

Jetdry88

Jetdry88

To respond to some of the suggestions above. This is an outdoor grow so they are all in flower. The only noticeable spots are one 1 plant 4-5 branches. Unfortunately I do not have access to anything above 3%. I wasn't able to clean this plant out before I noticed it.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
To respond to some of the suggestions above. This is an outdoor grow so they are all in flower. The only noticeable spots are one 1 plant 4-5 branches. Unfortunately I do not have access to anything above 3%. I wasn't able to clean this plant out before I noticed it.
well go online pick a couple different home remedies and inter change them for use the goal in keeping wpm away is changing the surface ph of the leaf surface..

Top Bottom