Wpm? Or Dried Up Bleach?

• Thread starter Door2univers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Door2univers

Just tossed my clones yesterday thinking it was white powdery mildew but now I'm noticing my whole room has a power coating on plastics and other non organic materials. I sprayed a strong solution of bleach at one point to clean the room. Is it possible for wpm to grow on metal and plastic like this?

Wpm or dried up bleach
Wpm or dried up bleach 2
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Did you rinse the bleach off?

Those are probably chloride ions left over from the bleach.

D

Door2univers

Did you rinse the bleach off?

Those are probably chloride ions left over from the bleach.
Thanks for the response . I think that may be the case as well. I was also using a solution of hth shock 24 grams to a gallon and adding 1ml per gallon. I experienced white crystal dense material forming on the top (not exposed to water) side stems in the ez cloner. Thought it was wpm.. could this have been chloride ? It was very dense to break off . (The clones had no roots yet )

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just tossed my clones yesterday thinking it was white powdery mildew but now I'm noticing my whole room has a power coating on plastics and other non organic materials. I sprayed a strong solution of bleach at one point to clean the room. Is it possible for wpm to grow on metal and plastic like this?
No. It only grows on living plant tissue.

In the meantime, the other photos suggest a mobile element deficiency. In my opinion, phosphorous and possibly magnesium, without knowing more.

Top Bottom