wrapping up 2nd bs grow... input plz

• Thread starter igrindhard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

igrindhard

Sorry for shitty pics that 1k is beamin rays lol im wrapping up my 2nd grow this is whats left of 12. Alot of trials and error happened like temps bein 98 or not enough water or temps bein to low took me all summer to situate where i can now control temps..

Bag seed under 1k/ vege tent got around 60 seedlings for next pop all these sprouts came from the plants that hermied lol the weed is shit but gotta start somewhere right? Eventually ill have my other 600 hps runnin side by side on this next pop... Here it is

IMAG1443.jpg
IMAG1442.jpg
IMAG1440.jpg
IMAG1441.jpg
IMAG1444.jpg

Not in legal state, or id have sum genes worth growing i will eventually trust that.. ALL INPUT IS GR8LY APPRECIATED ASK QUESTIONS

I

igrindhard

ALL 3 IN DIFFERENT stages the bush is newest the long dong lol is mid and that fat shorty is the oldest... Once again the two oldest more developed have been through some stuff the ones that it effected worse were terrible look at this
IMAG1407.jpg
poor thing ... So airy and leafy i pulled a ton of seeds well lets say half those seedlings came from that harvest lol if not over half

This is another wet shot i smashed it so theirs trich damage lol this is going to be a gr8 testimony once im poppin dank friends..
IMAG1406.jpg

audius

audius

if your not trying ,your not learning. if i was you i would go spend 50 to 60 bucks in logics charity ah & get ya some decent genitics. i would also back off the nutes, looks like ya got some lock out going on. pls dont take this the wrong way i meen no disrespect but theres room for improvment. bro if your seeds came from hermis then thats all your gona get. i want to see ya grow some dank mang & with a lil help youll get there. as far as getting seeds where you live ,you can do it. i to live in a state that frowns upon growing your own. youll get your seeds just follow the direction to the letter , & your golden.

I

igrindhard

Thx for reply and ur absolutly right on everything u said except i hope the hermi part... Lol i thought hermies were more prone to be female?? And only be high risk under stress to turn back into hermies... Is a herm the same as my females got stressed and grew seeds?? No pollenation happened.. and im in a fkd up situation jus got fired so 60 bucks is somethin to me especially witha new born.. but im willing what will i get for 60$?? Not at pm lvl so dont message.. so ur sayin those sprouts r worthless even if my temps r up to par? Im still spebdin 60$ but i got a 600 hps i havent set up i want to keep shit goin i got another 600 that needs a ballast anyways what signs tell u lockout? Not questioning i belueve it..

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Read Read Read. Us farmers are here for you. You need to give us more info. Nute strength, PPM's, PH, Setup, etc... Those plants look burnt and neglected. Temps shouldn't spike more then 90 and that pushing it to extreme. Please let us know more about the specifics. We want to help.

I

igrindhard

Lol back last year when i joined this forum for the umpteen time i was goin str8 hydro im a big dreamer so i have read all the tutorials i actually have made a book of all the stuff on this site well some anyways.....

Dont have a single meter..... I got a ph prode the one u stick in ground and the meter flickers like a guessing game with that piece of shit..

I fed flora nova grow than some super bloom i picked up at lowes thats where i probably over did it abused that rule "a little goes a long way"

Temps reached 98 several times , i even had to switch the lights to on durin day instead of night at one point all big big no nos i know but im gettin a consistant temp now but as u see the damage has been done

I

igrindhard

This is how u do not grow weed... Like a said i had it all in a tent that 1k was over bearing, temps went crazy neglected of water at one point burnt with that super bloom.. and switched lights on and off in the 4th week of flower where they came on durin day off at night onstead of vise versa.. i got another 600 with a ballast im goibg to run along side the 1k all ssoil no meters and at this point im broke no job but getting one i have money saved to sustain my life until than i can spare 60$ if its worth it..

audius

audius

what i sen that was the dead give away was THE CLAW. the general crispy look of the plants. the grey soil. looks like ya got alot of build upgoing on. bro ya need a ppm pen i think you can pick one up pretty cheap, 15,to 20 bucks. i know moneys hard to come by with no jobby job but its a VERY smart investment. as far as your genitics go if your sure it was the abuse that caused the plant to hermi then ya i would try them again while i waited for my stuff to arive in the mail. bro do some more reading & get your post count up.

I

igrindhard

Def neglect man, and im gettin a job this week and ill be clean on the 13th so ill def have one.. as soon as i do ill buy the pen.. ill get my count up and message you on genetics.. my light goes off at 1 ill take pics of a plant or plants to give better detail under floro in kitchen... I got a continious ppm, temp and ph glass rod with digi read out for hydro and a pondmaster 500gph magnetic pump both never used or opened lol know anybody who would trade for a meter and beans lol its going to be a few harvest b4 im running that drip system i dreamed about if not ohwell

audius

audius

i would start flushing asap with phed, ro water 6.3, & i would keep the the meter you have & start using it,lol.

I

igrindhard

Its a fully submerged reader continious readings for resovoirs i need a pen

Latest posts

Top Bottom