Wrecked my watering fourwheeler

• Thread starter bob.fn.seger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bob.fn.seger

ok. so first check the vid out. it's the grow i refer to later. http://youtu.be/jhMBr7_-PfI

i just went out to water yesterday. finished up with that group on the hill and was goin to a field nearby where i have four more. when i was goin up a steep ass hill the four wheeler flipped back on top of me and and we rolled back till we hit a tree. so i call my buddy to come and help me flip the four wheeler back over. we get it over but i still have to get the thing off the hill. well on the way down it flips over sideways and pins me on a log beavers cut down. friend comes down and gets it off me but then once again we have to get it flipped back over. only this time its tangled in all these gnarly briars and brush and the fallen tree. and the winch on the fourwheeler wont come out more than a meter cause its tangled. FINALLY get it flipped and backed down the hill but i am beat to shit. four wheeler just had a bent front rack that we bent back into shape good as new. its a good thing to cause i just got two brand new 30gal barrels to strap on the front and back to water with.

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Loosing your wheels would suck.
Espicialy right befor harvest.
My plants wouldnt make it 2 weeks with out my waterings...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My boys have eaten SUCH big shit on their quadrunners over the years, I'm truly glad I never witnessed it. However, this totally reminds me of that one episode of No Reservations, where A. Bourdain is in New Zealand. They end up on a beach with quads, and the guide tells Tony, "Don't try to follow me and do what I'm about to do!" and the guy goes up the hill and turns ON the hill (as you know, big no-no on quads). So what does Bourdain do? He promptly follows the guy up the hill and tries to turn, and gets TOTALLY ROLLED! I laugh my ASS OFF every time I see that clip, he just gets rolled and rolled and rolled.

I've never seen a hill so steep that a quad would flip straight backwards over it that wasn't actually a cliff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom