Wrong seeds sent, not cool

• Thread starter Varmit22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowerdave

flowerdave

Anyone ever get the wrong seeds? Looks like I was sent autos but they don’t sell this strain in autos on their website. So not sure what they are🤔
To late in MI to start any sativas. Kind of screwed
i have received the wrong seeds twice this year. Both were autos but labeled feminized. Very disappointed and tried to get the place to make it right. They answered the first email saying they were going to look into it but have not responded to the multiple emails since. i have gave up on any recourse. i really want to smear their name on here but that wont make anything change. They wont Ever see another cent from me.

Varmit22

Varmit22

5E32B9B1 74BC 4198 AC6F 4292DAB96E36

Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

I bought from the same place, first order I bought Al gold too along with 9 pound hammer and ACDC CDB and Durban Poison.
Half turned out to be Auto's when I didn't order photos. Stupid me I bought some Panama Red seeds for the next grow from the same people.( GAWD only knows what those are) But No more from them ever. I wrote to them about it and a week or so later I got whats probably a canned reply about seeds failing to germinate. WHAT? They don't even read the emails.And besides getting mixed up with autos I have no idea what the seeds actually are. The auto 9 pound hammer is very weak. But the CDB's autos get me stoned? The alcapulco gold auto was strong. Now I'm waiting on the photos to finish flowering, they are the same Al gold Durbin and 9 pound. And they do take a long time to fill my orders, it must be a once or twice a month party thing. They all get stoned and fill orders, after someone knocked the table over and all the seeds are on the floor. I have no way of knowing but very unprofessional.
When companys blow me off I write them off for good.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Could possibly be entirely stress or condition induced, it's difficult to determine.

Having a single bad experience with a seedbank is to be expected IMO, it's impossible for anyone to guarantee there's not going to be any issues, there's simply just far too many variables.

People grow inside, outside, and under so many different variables, and some require such exact parameters.

I think anyone who grows outside really needs to take into account the environment, the grow that's being attempted and use a cultivar that's going to do well under those conditions....

It's makes life so much easier when you make plant selection based up on cultivar traits vs simply seeking out a specific pheno or taste.
Acapulco Gold certainly wouldn't be at the top of that list. At best, it's a medium difficulty plant to grow, and a fairly long flowering plant.

Certainly anyone new or has limited gardening experience may want to stay clear of this one.

Last edited:
LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I did from Canada seeds... dude sent me out the right pack the same day and told me to keep the other for the error. Was super impressed with them.

That's great customer service, those are the companies that deserve the sales.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Bought from them last year. The skittles and the purple Kush looked OK but the Mazar looked an awful lot like a sativa.Bought from them this year and the order was short a few seeds but they rectified that Promptly. But they seem to be famous for delivering autos instead of photos. Their trust pilot reviews are not encouraging. Won’t use them again when I can drive 30 miles to a dispensary and pick from a whole wall of prepackaged HSC seeds or might even try off of this site. It’s a bummer losing that two months whether or not you get your money back or not. I think it’s legal in Michigan so maybe the dispensaries have them on hand. They’ll probably not the land race stuff that we were looking for. Live and learn and good luck.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I bought from the same place, first order I bought Al gold too along with 9 pound hammer and ACDC CDB and Durban Poison.
Half turned out to be Auto's when I didn't order photos. Stupid me I bought some Panama Red seeds for the next grow from the same people.( GAWD only knows what those are) But No more from them ever. I wrote to them about it and a week or so later I got whats probably a canned reply about seeds failing to germinate. WHAT? They don't even read the emails.And besides getting mixed up with autos I have no idea what the seeds actually are. The auto 9 pound hammer is very weak. But the CDB's autos get me stoned? The alcapulco gold auto was strong. Now I'm waiting on the photos to finish flowering, they are the same Al gold Durbin and 9 pound. And they do take a long time to fill my orders, it must be a once or twice a month party thing. They all get stoned and fill orders, after someone knocked the table over and all the seeds are on the floor. I have no way of knowing but very unprofessional.
When companys blow me off I write them off for good.
I know for a fact (seen it from the inside) that many so called "seed banks" simply horde together a few dozen different cultivars at most. Then market them as such and such, la de da, and oh yea, got that one too... we carry ever rare seed on the face of the earth.... all 10,000+++ strains...

Unscrupulous people are making a living this way, I personally know a few.
I won't do it, but it wouldn't be difficult.
This is literally a billion dollar problem, annually...

It's a widespread problem within the commercial market. I would stick to reputable long standing sellers who've stood the test of time, or hobby growers such as can be found here, and judge things the by the actual grow logs... Known entities. Get to know who your dealing with...

It boils down to this: Some people are inherently dishonest, especially when it comes to $$$...

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

I know for a fact (seen it from the inside) that many so called "seed banks" simply horde together a few dozen different cultivars at most. Then market them as such and such, la de da, and oh yea, got that one too... we carry ever rare seed on the face of the earth.... all 10,000+++ strains...

Unscrupulous people are making a living this way, I personally know a few.
I won't do it, but it wouldn't be difficult.
This is literally a billion dollar problem, annually...

It's a widespread problem within the commercial market. I would stick to reputable long standing sellers who've stood the test of time, or hobby growers such as can be found here, and judge things the by the actual grow logs... Known entities. Get to know who your dealing with...

It boils down to this: Some people are inherently dishonest, especially when it comes to $$$...
Frankster got good gear ! Can you sell him some beans? Crossing borders ? Sorry man put ya on the spot but …..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And I am a prime example of what Frankster Said. Try to jump the gun in early April and kept moving them in and out because of the temperatures without regard to the light and bigger than shit they flowered. First thought was they sent me autos. Pop the rest of the seeds and so far no sign of flowering. Not as far along as I’d like to be, but it’s not the seed banks fault I’m a shitty grower. When you’re outdoors I guess you really can’t fool mother nature!

Moshmen

Moshmen

And I am a prime example of what Frankster Said. Try to jump the gun in early April and kept moving them in and out because of the temperatures without regard to the light and bigger than shit they flowered. First thought was they sent me autos. Pop the rest of the seeds and so far no sign of flowering. Not as far along as I’d like to be, but it’s not the seed banks fault I’m a shitty grower. When you’re outdoors I guess you really can’t fool mother nature!
No such thing as a shitty grower! Just one learning ! Lol everything gonna b alright

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Frankster got good gear ! Can you sell him some beans? Crossing borders ? Sorry man put ya on the spot but …..
Mosh has excellent gear also, in fact I'm growing out some of his stuff right now actually..

II think these are some of the Dragon Flames, and Tange99 crosses you sent me... I've literally spent thousand's of dollars buying seeds over the years. It sure is refreshing to have some love shown, and to have choice seed socks show up at your door at literally no cost, and usually far more of it...

Simply by cultivating good ties among other growers out there.

IMG 20210621 174622328
IMG 20210621 1734433901
IMG 20210621 174544967
IMG 20210621 174556336
Last edited:
Top Bottom