Wtf Coco Rookie Failing

• Thread starter Nyceone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

How low is the temp? You could start over but I'm that type of guy who would not quit even after the plant is completely dead and I brought so many dead plants back to life (about 30-40%) of the time. Go back to fluorescent and keep it that way until they look like the clones u see at the dispensaries. The plant needs to be strong by then with some strong nodes, roots and more leaves than your picture.
This is how I am as well. :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

So you suggest start over? Stay with florescent for how long do you suggest? My mh is at 50% output of 600 w (300w output right?) Low temp. In the room not the issue in your opinion?
Fluros should be close like this
and new seeds should be in smaller cups of coco at ph6 germed in that with no nutes for first week or so.
I think youv killed those with a few things-off ph-too big a pot of coco leading to damping off(although it looks in the pic u only watered around the wee plant I have a feeling u may have watered that pot through at one point?)and too much nutes too early.

justiceman

justiceman

Just to put it in perspective. These plants are still getting .8EC(400ppm) Feed low in coco. Even 200 can slightly burn certain seedlings. I like to start at 100 to be safe. It's easier to feed more if necessary than to flush excess. Some people don't even go over 1.2EC(6ooppm) for flower in coco.
IMG 7893

Latest posts

Top Bottom