Wtf is going on here?? White spotty leaves

• Thread starter KOTN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KOTN

KOTN

White spotty looking stuff consuming the leaves,
Don’t think it’s powdery mildew.
dod have a very overcrowded tent for a month.
seems to be on all plants and now spreading to my seedlings 😢
The photos are of worst plant.

Wtf is going on here white spotty leaves
Wtf is going on here white spotty leaves 2
Wtf is going on here white spotty leaves 3
Wtf is going on here white spotty leaves 4
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Your infestation isn't bad enough yet for webs. And maybe it's thrips (but I lean toward mites), but both can be killed with Nuke 'Em.

I'm no pest expert. Maybe at this stage of growth you would want to treat them in some other way — like some kind of predator mite. Supposedly you can use Nuke 'Em into flower, but get another opinion on treatment. A detergent solution is probably effective.

MasterUnvailed

MasterUnvailed

Super mite-ish looking to me. And at this stage of flowering, you won't be able to utilize the full arsenal of mite fighting weapons. One thing you can do though is keep conditions from being too dry and hot, and this speeds up the rate of their reproduction whereas moderately moist air will at least slow down their pace of reproduction without causing mold or mildew. Neem oil and pyrethrins could only be applied by wiping down your leaves as opposed to spraying down the entire plants like in veg. You would also be surprised at how much wiping your leaves down, all of them, bottom and top, daily with a wet paper towel or cloth can disrupt and slow down the life cycle of mites. But depending on your plant count, mobility and movement space that task can be colossal and difficult. Hopefully someone with better solutions for mite control during bloom chimes in, as I've not dealt with them in years and am a bit rusty on treatment options.

Ponky

Ponky

You could... fill a bee smoker with denim fiber and smoke the bastards out. It looks like a gardening can. Possibly a device called a bug fogger. Uses propane. Hard to get stuff. Bee keeping supplies would be my guess. Diatomaceous Earth. Dust them to death. But thats about all I can think off. Maybe an alcohol misting.

Anthem

Anthem

If you use the search tool at the top of the page a guy on here said he made a homemade brew with Habinaro's that supposable took care of them.

Anthem

Anthem

Latest posts

Top Bottom