• Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

I think I'm moving to Cali:

Moonrocks forbidden fruit
Wtf is going on here 2

BioStimz

BioStimz

I mean.... we've got some pretty good fire here at the East coast dispensaries.... but damn.

Screenshot 20171117 200940

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

97% THC ..... -_^
the highest I ran across was Tangistan at 94%

Jolly Bean was 92%

then I extracted one strain with 99% ISO. I don't know the % cannabinoids but that hit me like a freight train but so SMOOTH.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Its not hard.... i have a how to thread on concentrate and probably over 100 people have used it successfully
I made the thread because we don't have stuff like this at the East coast dispensaries. I was just trying to see how common this was. I have zero interest in wasting my time with it.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Its real common.... its a great way to make shitty weed sell faster hahaha

BioStimz

BioStimz

Its real common.... its a great way to make shitty weed sell faster hahaha
Yeah but that would be foolish. You'd have to grow killer stuff.... just to make the shit-weed better.

BioStimz

BioStimz

but a shop already has the variety to do it easy
Why would they bother growing shitty-crop.... if they're already growing fire?

The point I'm making is that you don't profit by using expensive commodities to make shitty products better.

King Julien

King Julien

The point I'm making is that you don't profit by using expensive commodities to make shitty products better.

It's not that they grow crap on purpose it's just that some people grow crap and need to offload it and there's always a few tons of trim laying about.

Because that way they can buy the higher shelf bud to resell as is without selling the lower class buds as is. The effect of this is that they can buy lower quality stuff for a lower cost, turn it into something "fancy" seeming to the market, and sell it at a higher profit margin without cutting into the sales of the higher quality buds by selling cheaper strains. You'll always have people that go for the cheapest option so keeping the lowest prices high keeps the profit margins high.

I live where it isn't legal in any form and despite the fact there's good bud around there's still people that live on and will ONLY buy and smoke reggie because it's the cheapest option. A lot of people have stopped carrying it because it has so low profit margins per an ounce but there's still people around here that that's all they'll sell because it's all their people will buy.

With how many places most dispensaries have to chose from out west they can buy up all sorts of rock bottom price crap and turn it into whatever they want if they think it'll sell.

It's kind of a cool novelty as is but I would never pay for one nor go through all of the effort it would take to craft one myself. I sure would smoke it though.

Freshone

Freshone

Of course you do,the the extract is made from trim(waste product),then rolled in kief(free).They are just using every last part of the plant and a little bit of saavy marketing to increase profits while preying on your wallet,lol.Remember everything grown is not fire,maybe 10-15%,the rest is mids or lower so they look for creative ideas to use the leftovers.Coming soon to your state too!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

Because a shop does not grow the shitty shit.... they get vendors in with 20 pounds of OD and they get it for 800 or less a pound. ... polish a turd..dip it in gold and sell it for double.... trust me bud... i know how they work.

And if you looked in processing and concentrate youll see that a lot of hash, dabs whatever is made from trim...not buds

BioStimz

BioStimz

I guess things are just done differently at the West coast dispensaries.

Out here.... it's primarily in-house fire, so if you're a grower and you bring shit to a dispensary out here.... you go home empty-handed, cuz they won't take it.

~

Top Bottom