WTF is going on?? Need some Help

• Thread starter JerryGarcia1995
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JerryGarcia1995

JerryGarcia1995

Not sure what is going on.. what kind of nute deficiency does this look like? Plants are in week 3 of VEG growth. 18hours on

Wtf is going on need some help
Wtf is going on need some help 2
JerryGarcia1995

JerryGarcia1995

Hmm..I’ve never had that be a problem ..should I run my sulphur burner?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
ya, thats spider mites. You need to wash it with neem oil. Make sure that the plant is fully dry before you put it back under the light. Best is when the lights are going off to spray it with water mixed with neem oil. You can also mix neem oil with your feeding and feed the soil encase any spider mites has laid eggs in the soil .

Anthem

Anthem

First off, take a look at the underside of the leafs with a magnification loop. If you have spider mites you will see them crawling on the underside of the leaves. If you do have them, they will basically laugh at neem oil. Also never put neem oil into the soil. That will really mess up the smoke of your buds. If you do actually find spider mites, do a search on this site for spider mite fixes. The one that came to mind was a guy using Hobinaros Chiles and cooking them. Also you can use Pure Crop 1 as well.

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
First off, take a look at the underside of the leafs with a magnification loop. If you have spider mites you will see them crawling on the underside of the leaves. If you do have them, they will basically laugh at neem oil. Also never put neem oil into the soil. That will really mess up the smoke of your buds. If you do actually find spider mites, do a search on this site for spider mite fixes. The one that came to mind was a guy using Hobinaros Chiles and cooking them. Also you can use Pure Crop 1 as well.
not sure if it makes the bud taste different when it's in vegetative stage. Also, neem oil does work, so i don't know what you mean "laugh at neem oil"

Top Bottom