Wtf is happening to this misbegotten misfit?

• Thread starter Misanthrope
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I’m also looking for help to see what I’m doing wrong. She’s been growing since October and this is the biggest she’s got and barely started budding. Now I think she might have leaf spot fungus or something anyone please help!!!!!! And just to let everyone know this is my first ever grow. I bought fert. Cal-mag and ph up and down kit. I also have neem oil for pest control.she doesn’t seem to want to grow more leaves I’m scared.
Please provide the necessary information for us to help you.

Lamp wattage and height of lamp from plant top
Feed schedule
What Ferts are you using?
Lights on/off temp and humidity
Do you have the means to control your environment(Temp and Humidity)?

These are my light options for my plant should I put both on instead of just red ?

You have the older style Blurple light. Yes, put them both on. What is the actual wattage, not the manufacturer claim? You should be able to find it on the information label on your light.

Dr.Dutch

Dr.Dutch

Assumption: The water can not drain properly in the "pots". So, of course, you can also overwater Coco.
Whether this is the problem here, I do not know, but I would recommend in any case good pots to exclude this.

V

Valenjulio

It is a 600w grow light about 6 to 8 inches away from the plant. It is my first grow so I don’t have to much control over the environment but it is 72 degrees at 42% humidity. . I’m using fox farm cal-mag and big buds liquid fert. I do have her in a 5 gallon black smart pot. The buds are forming nicely I just fear she won’t or can’t grow to her full potential. I did see that I should be giving her maybe a gallon of water for a 5 gallon pot. But won’t lie I have gave her at most 2 liters everytime I water her also right now I have her on a 12hrs on 12hrs off light schedule.

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It is a 600w grow light about 6 to 8 inches away from the plant. It is my first grow so I don’t have to much control over the environment but it is 72 degrees at 42% humidity. . I’m using fox farm cal-mag and big buds liquid fert. I do have her in a 5 gallon black smart pot. The buds are forming nicely I just fear she won’t or can’t grow to her full potential. I did see that I should be giving her maybe a gallon of water for a 5 gallon pot. But won’t lie I have gave her at most 2 liters everytime I water her also right now I have her on a 12hrs on 12hrs off light schedule.
Like i said back the light way off or nothing will help. at least 36” and if running full power then 4ft until they recover

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Try to get temps up to 75-80f and humidity to 60-65% if you can… but first get that light back waaaay off or nothing will help

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh grrrr i mixed the posters up… OP back the light up. Other guy your light is not 600w its an equivalent 600w… atleast im almost certain

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Now the actual watts maybe 310 but that not all going to the lights. Its also including the fans for cooling. Id say its like 250w at best

V

Valenjulio

Ok that whole page is definitely confusing but let’s say the true wattage is 310. Should I buy a stronger light ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok that whole page is definitely confusing but let’s say the true wattage is 310. Should I buy a stronger light ?
It will do one plant but tbh its not a very quality light. But thats not to say it wont grow one plant well.

it all depends on your budget and your goals

Top Bottom