Wtf Is This! False Advertising! Will It Work?

• Thread starter mauiinfinity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
we are in a drought - though I have always thought watering lawns was a huge waste of resources

but then again I think drive through should be illegal bc of all the pollution the cause - millions of pounds of hydrocarbons going into the air bc some fatass has to sit in his idling care for 10 minutes for his super sized value meal

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Hey i love drive thru, saves me from having to stand in line with all those gross people, and also allows me to not see how my foods made/prepared so i don't have to think much when i put it in my mouth to fill that void in my belly. :\

soserthc1

soserthc1

fell through the the attic floor into my garage when i had an attic grow room. fuked me up! insulation fell right on top of the garage propane heater. it really is fire retardant but what a fukin mess!:eek:
Funny actually in my last home before this one , the only time I have rented since I was 17 (because I gave my previous home back to the bank also ) I was growing in a walk in closet and exhausting thru the attic. Well I also kept some clones in the attic and dried some up there also. One day I stumble with a tray of freshly chopped tree and wound up standing downstairs in the bathroom with a big hole in the roof , some scary shit

On a topic , it's not really that dumb of a thing to be confused with the blue film as from the thread it's obvious a few of us have been confused about it myself included. The funny part is you actually made a thread about it before you figured it out ....

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I built some water bed systems in a greenhouse for a friend and the first time I was filling the beds I leave one and go outside to talk to a lil lady. After about a 30-45 minute conversation with said concubine, I realized, "Holy fuck! I am filling a bed". I ran back inside as fast as I could. By that time, the whole floor was flooded and the bed was as full as could be. The beds are 8ft x 4ft. She couldn't help but to laugh at my dumb ass. I have also learned not to garden while stoned. I am always too focused or not focused enough and forgetting shit. Too focused meaning that I will just stare at plants for what seems like hours haha. In the past month I have broken my "no smoking while gardening" rule only to come back and find mother plants that have been set out from under the lights for a pruning sesh just to be left out for a whole day lmfao. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

hahhah not funny but funny! The one that always gets me is I will unplug my pump for my aero cloner so I can lift the lid and add water or check the roots and then put the lid back on and dont plug it back in... next day theres just shriveled raisons... few times I was saved cause the roots were so long they were in the water.. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom