Wtf Is This????

• Thread starter HunyBuny420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HunyBuny420

I have no idea what this is, but is on the tops of all of my veg plants. brownish powdery looking pollen almost. have no clue what it is or how to treat it. someone please help

Wtf is this
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

not really sure whats going on in this pic lol looks like u over heated a plant in early flower
does this stuff come off as a powder or does it just look like a dust but for sure that plant is to close to the light or its getting to hot in there

H

HunyBuny420

not really sure whats going on in this pic lol looks like u over heated a plant in early flower
does this stuff come off as a powder or does it just look like a dust but for sure that plant is to close to the light or its getting to hot in there
its being vegged under a T5 and has about 3 feet between the plant and the light and the room never gets over 82

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

that's super far away u growing autos or reveg or something how u got bud in veg? can u get us a full size pic??

H

hawkman

Heat stress - temp to high also - do you use fans ? other than that plant looks good

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

looks like the phosfur from a broken T5 bulb someone break a bulb on you and just replace it and not say anything ???
It also looks like serious infestation of some sort of insect which is sucking the juice out of the leaf.
causing the curling effect

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I just saw a thread two bloody minutes ago with the exact same problems.apparently if u take a microscope and check the weird yellowish powder stuff u will see its loads of russet mites.the dude seemed to know what he was talking about and was pretty convincing.

NightsWatch

NightsWatch

Pretty much done no returning from the stress

poor gas on it and light it up Oh an seriously throw out the soil pot and sterilize that room a few times before re starting knocking on wood only thing i have ever encountered growing marijuana is mites
I sure feel sorry for the ones that get russet they look nasty

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Dirty rooms. Sharing clones dog cat pretty much life Lol. If he was vegging id say green cleaner and azamax but he's flowing and is gonna have to reveg a stressed plant that is super slow then6+ weeks later when he's revenged he's gonna have to flower looking at 15 plus weeks if he were to try and save it

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

right sure not worth it chop clean the room 10x then 90x more lol my heart goes out to you for having to kill your lil girls

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@HunyBuny420 You definitely have mites. They are microscopic and a huge pain in the ass. You should toss that plant and any that look like. it. They are not worth keeping around. Get some OG Biowar foliar pack and spray any plants that dont have visual symptoms (they will have mites even if you can't see them) every 4 days until they are gone, and after that every week as a preventative.

Get a microscope and scope weekly from here on out. They are always on the newest growth.

H

HunyBuny420

@HunyBuny420 You definitely have mites. They are microscopic and a huge pain in the ass. You should toss that plant and any that look like. it. They are not worth keeping around. Get some OG Biowar foliar pack and spray any plants that dont have visual symptoms (they will have mites even if you can't see them) every 4 days until they are gone, and after that every week as a preventative.

Get a microscope and scope weekly from here on out. They are always on the newest growth.

You nailed it. thanks for the advice

Top Bottom