WTF? ReVeg!?? please give your opinion and advice.

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Or just some really leafy buds?

These are purple kush and bubba kush the last pic is A+ I have been covering it too.

This is my 1th grow so Im not sure what to expect.....

Thats why I need your advice and opinions folks

I have been light Dep-ing five plants in a hoophouse raised bed outside.

Im in the 4th week of flower and Im worried.

Am Screwed? Or Are they gonna be ok?

thanks folks

Wtf reveg please give your opinion and advice
Mjclosejpg
Purplekushclose2
Wtf reveg please give your opinion and advice 4
Wtf reveg please give your opinion and advice 5
Illmind

Illmind

u should be chill, i can't tell from pics but they look fine. nice cuts btw. and yes they are leafy cuts. i'd wait till around week 5 till hitting with bloom booster both are 10 weekers. cut it out wk 8. and flush.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Keep up with the light deprivation and give them a seriously good dose of a bloom booster (something with very low N and high P/K numbers). They should get the bloom booster every week to ten days (I prefer every ten days for some odd reason, even though dosing, say, every Sunday would be a lot easier to remember) from now until two weeks prior to planned chop.

S

SLO Grown

"Ditto" to "Seamaiden"

Also, since you are growing Indica. Indica strains will flower at up to 14 DLR's. So make sure to keep light under 14 or more and you should be fine. Lots of outdoor folks use this method with clones on a regular basis and some even with seeds, common practrice...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
thanks for the replys..

Thats good news for sure...:harvest:

Bloom boosters huh?...Is Fox Farms Tiger Bloom a booster?
Or is that something else?

What do you recommend? Organic of course

thanks again :)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Roots Organic HPK. Organic PK boost. Great stuff.

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

man..wtf are you talking about...they look great...they look super healthy..theyll nug up....just dont nut up...lol..kiddn...have fun be safe...:harvest:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
thanks for the replys..

Thats good news for sure...:harvest:

Bloom boosters huh?...Is Fox Farms Tiger Bloom a booster?
Or is that something else?

What do you recommend? Organic of course

thanks again :)
If organic then Tiger Bloom would be the LAST thing I'd recommend. Look at guanos, because the plants are already going so you can't use greensand or anything like that, takes too long to break down. Remember, you're wanting high P/K numbers (but if going all organic, make sure they're no higher than 10).

I wonder if Gardener & Bloom or Dr. Earth have an appropriate product. I've never seen such a thing.

Ok, done a wee bit of searching, and it looks like fish bone meal would give you a HUGE boost of P. Now for the K. Maybe kelp meal, but its numbers (NPK) are much, much lower in relation to the P in fish bone meal. Oh jeez! I can't believe I completely forgot--wood ashes! (Equivalent to potash) Organic, too.

Here: http://www.dannylipford.com/organic-sources-of-potassium-for-your-lawn-or-garden/

Top Bottom