WTF this soon

• Thread starter BudsAlive
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Ok so popped some fast eddy seeds, into Coco/perlite,with Coco pots . Watered a week then week of rhyzotonic/to water now 4 weeks , well when I dropped them in their final pot , on closer inspection I saw this, like preflower pistol ,at 4 weeks old from seed . Second week veg? Anyone seen this before .

Wtf this soon
Wtf this soon 2
Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

I'm still on my first grow, so this may be ignorant of me: Are you showing off your awesome 2nd week plant growth, or is something wrong? (Nothing wrong with showing off, of course) Looks nice to me.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Ok so popped some fast eddy seeds, into Coco/perlite,with Coco pots . Watered a week then week of rhyzotonic/to water now 4 weeks , well when I dropped them in their final pot , on closer inspection I saw this, like preflower pistol ,at 4 weeks old from seed . Second week veg? Anyone seen this before .

Is it an Auto?

growsince79

growsince79

Fast Eddy is part Ruderalis AKA Russian Hemp. It might have autoflower tendencies.

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Yes it is an Auto just never seen one with pistols, haven't had chance to LST . Will I still be able to ?

Zweibel

Zweibel

How long did she take in the end? I'm in week 7 presently. Does this correspond roughly to your grow?

2638241 royal queen seeds fast eddy automatic cbd grow journal by zweibelroyal queen seedsfast
2638240 royal queen seeds fast eddy automatic cbd grow journal by zweibelroyal queen seedsfast
BudsAlive

BudsAlive

I'd grown 3. They did well, did not respond well to LST, one I topped and another went outside. Got roughly 2 Oz off each. I'll see if I can find some pictures.

Zweibel

Zweibel

I'd grown 3. They did well, did not respond well to LST, one I topped and another went outside. Got roughly 2 Oz off each. I'll see if I can find some pictures.
Thanks, pics would be great. My main concern are the yellow leaves at the bottom. I'm a beginner and I'm not sure whether this is normal at this stage of blooming or whether it's due to some kind of deficiency.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Thanks, pics would be great. My main concern are the yellow leaves at the bottom. I'm a beginner and I'm not sure whether this is normal at this stage of blooming or whether it's due to some kind of deficiency.

Magnesium..

Latest posts

Top Bottom