WTF was That!!!!! a bug in my scope!!!!

• Thread starter Islander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Islander

I am checking my buds with my little scope for trichrome color. It is harvest time and I have already harvested about 1/3 of the bunch. I am scoping away on a nice bud when a f%*king bug skips in one side of the view and right out the other!!!!! A kind of translucent multilegged crawler that was truckin around in and out. I think that it would be quite hard to pick this up with the naked eye, that small. Actually moving around the trichromes themselves. What the heck was that and should I be worried?

L

Lost

Stuff him in a bowl and smoke his ass.. That will teach him...

Thats wierd.. Try a no pest pest strip veg thru about week 3 or 4. Thats shit kills everything. Kinda scarry actually..

M

MaryJuwann

A kind of translucent multilegged crawler that was truckin around in and out.

This made me laugh so hard & yeah I agree with lost, stick him in a bowl and torch him. Him & His friends wont stick around much longer.

C

CAPO

Spring time folks:flower..the bugs are back in action...for those who actually experience season changes.lol:bug

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I found a bug on one of my girls last night and I tried to pick him off. But it didn't work, his legs stuck onto the bud. I felt very badly leaving a bug legless, so I squished him. Now his bug legs are stuck to the sugar leaves of that one bud and I will always think about him whenever I see his buglegs stuck there.

D

DeviousSB

I'll second the spider mite conclusion -

And for the sake of caution, Ive read that spider mite feces contains ecoli - not trying to freak you out, but you might want to think twice before packing bugs into your bowl.

Top Bottom