Wtf!

• Thread starter rocky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rocky

Ok i got 2 wtf's.

First wtf, hurricane ike fucked some shit up. I lost power for a day, and i lost cable and internet for 3 or so. It destroyed the fence by my apartment, but no structural damage. Other old houses and apartments didnt fair so well, i saw some houses that got destroyed by fallen trees. Huge light posts fell over, and tops of the onings over gas pumps got ripped off. Lots of stop lights were torn off the wires. It was crazy i was standing out in it, soooooo crazy. So yea hurricanes in Kentucky? wtf.

2nd wtf, i went in to look at my beautiful ladies, and i saw this freakin big ass black spider. It looked like one of the jumping kind. I couldnt ID it tho, so i ran to the kitchen to get a knife to nock it off the stem so i could smoosh it in the dirt, but as soon as the knife got close it ran and hid somewhere in the plant and now i cant find the fucker. Should i be worried about this? Dont think it was a spider mite. Cuz it was a pretty good sized one, but im pretty sure it was one of those jumping spiders. What you guys think i should do?

G

GDaze

:giggle

1st wtf
the weather you guys get is mental, i still remember the hurricane the uk had 20 years ago...i don't know how you all cope with it year in year out

2nd wtf
i lol a couple of times with "Dont think it was a spider mite" i should hope not m8...unless the feckers are fighting back and have elected an iron pumpin arnold schwpidermite as their guvna'
i get the odd spider in my garden, they'll eat other pests but with the webbing and me being arachnaphobic i don't want them either...they're pretty easy to spot though as they have to make a home...either squish him or get a glass to cover it and get it out next time you see :beer

atb

T

thc4sim

Lol

1st wtf, yea you guys got some fucked up weather!! but at least you guys get a summer, we got fuck all this year!! wtf!

2nd wtf, i would just chill with the lil spider, unless its a poisonous one!!! then get the fucker out of there quick!!

Glad your grow made it through bro!

WTF!! :giggle

T

Tolpan

All the best vibes to you Rocky!
Just saw the news, with some pics about your area. Damn

In the village I live, we had some trouble 10 days ago! It rained 100Liter/sqm in about an hour and in about 100 houses the water was 1,2 meters high.
Glad my house is outside a little higher, so nothing happened to me.

One thing that always amazes me, about such situations:
people help each other and for a short time all are equal and have the same goals: Argueing neighbours forget their hate and work hand in hand!

Just something I recognized in my town, perhaps somewhere else it's different?

Can't help you with the spider! But if you start hanging on ceilings and walking up houses, I would ask a doctor or call yourself spiderman:giggle

Greets Tolpan

R

rocky

Yea i saw alot of people helping other people. I kinda wanted to help people, we went driving around to check out the damage, it was pretty bad. Also im 99.9% sure its not a spider mite, its pretty fuckin big. And almost certain its one of the jumping kind. And yea thats what i was thinking, Maybe its a good thing, spiders eat other pests. If i see a web ill take it down. And if i ever see him/her again ill probably kill it cuz i really dont like spiders either.

G

GDS StonerBoy

If you think your area is bad then you should be able to imagine how bad mines is. I'm from coastal Louisiana and we get hammered like this almost every year. I'm thinking of packing up my grow and moving but i cant seem to call any place home but here. Sooner or later i'll get enough of throwing away hundreds of dollars every time a hurricane comes until then i'll stick around here.

R

rocky

what happened here is deff not common for the area. Some how the winds got to be 73 mph, thats still freakin hurricane strength, in freakin kentucky. Ive lived in georgia and have never got winds like that before from the remnants of a hurricane. And yea i bet you in LA got screwed up big time, could only imagine. To be honest, i find it very exciting to be apart of a storm like that, however the damage is not good! And fine i wont kill the f'er! But if i start seeing baby spiders its going down baby

Cosativaman

Cosativaman

I worked that storm.... Beaumont there was a lady(80's) who freaked out when she saw us on her property, she politely (with a shotgun) asked why we were on her property in the middle of nowhere? I told her we were checking the cable lines/poles... She replied well I use satellite, I politely told her no problem we just had to audit it to know if was good or bad.... By this time were on the porch and the gun is set aside, I say ma'am that sure smells good in there( I could smell dank) I said think I could buy some? Were 5 hours from home and don't have any... She laughed said no... I'll give you a bus and smoke one with you but do you see that huge building over there? I looked(was huge) said ya.... She giggled and said it was packed full of beautiful plants and a ton of dried product , she got wispy eyed and said Ike took it all.... So I'm sorry I can't share more I've got to make it till I can recoup ... Hands me a fist sized nug passes the joint and sends us on our way!!! Never saw her again but often wonder how she is... Was along time ago now

Srenots

Srenots

great story, there is still a lot of kind people, just got run across em once in while....hard to find anymore, bless her heart ~

Latest posts

Top Bottom