Wtfuckityf?

• Thread starter bongobongo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I Run a store and I always have this one situation In my head.. Outside my warehouse smoking a cig sitting down watching the road that passes my place as usual.. Out of nowhere a white truck passes with a passanger hanging a fucking dish type mission Impossible two apparatus out the window...

I kinda am shocked and my heart jumped into my throat and I was in disbelief... Thought wow that was a wierd radar dish in a white truck... Driving past a bunch of digital ballasts...

Not 5 minutes after chain smoking another cig I see the same asshole pass again with the little dish radar thing ....

Only thing I could think was an attempt to pick up frequency off my digitals... It'd make sense... Just a heads up

indicabush

indicabush

Howdy....Buy some used garage door openers. 300 - 400 hz and have so fun with them the next time they drive by.
That is if your using low frequency ballasts. Of course jamming is illegal here in the states.:)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

There was a large grow using 50+ digital ballasts in 2009 here in the Springs; it got discovered by the FCC due to all the interference those ballasts were producing. It was a legal op, but RBD made them switch up their entire grow style. This was about 6 months before HB1284 was implemented.

WHo knows what kind of tech they are using these days. I never go anywhere without my tinfoil hat.

indicabush

indicabush

Howdy.....nothing to get overly paranoid about those devices are generally modified for wardriving (discovery of open wifi networks) as well eavesdropping.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Ya, now that I think of it there was a couple of us standing out there

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

hahahah sounds to me like some punks trying to eavesdrop on you as indica said or IMO some douch tring to play head games cuz ill tell you this much for sure if it was someone to worry about you would never have seen them what asshole fbi guy or dea or even local cop is stupid enough to use an old school satellite dish to do anything we are in the 2014's now with micro devices that work better we sell these things in kid toys now and I don't think they would stick it out the window either. think about it why would they ever want to give you the hint they are watching at all so you can get prepared naw I would worry non anout this and no offence but its kinda funny to read about too....

Top Bottom