WU-B + Da WiFi in Coco, CO2, 1k HPS, 5th Grow Log!

• Thread starter nMEEKS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hey Farmers! I hope everyone is enjoying the start of Spring! I know I am!

This will be my last grow log until the Summer, which is sad, but a nice vacation is needed soon, so the perpetual has to get put on hold!

In a desperate attempt to fill my 4'x4' tray with plants, while still meeting my 4/12 deadline for flip to flowering to line up with my vacation dates, I will be flowering 10 smaller plants rather than the usual 4 larger bushes...!!!

The plants will be 7x White Urkle Genotype B and 3x Da WiFi!

None of the 10 plants are as large as I think they should be either, but I am happy that I was able to pull the extra 6 plants out of thin air, so I am not too upset that things aren't perfectly sized (or healthy. . . )
*All these plants are still my keeper genotypes, no outside source genetics are in this round.*

So, I will kick off this thread with a few pictures that I took during the single week veg period for the 4 WU-B plants I was originally planning on growing. . . and then a group shot of all the girls this morning. The WU-B were flipped Thursday, and Da WiFi were flipped last Sunday because they go longer (I will still have to cut them a week early. . .)

Wu b  da wifi in coco co2 1k hps 5th grow log
Wu b  da wifi in coco co2 1k hps 5th grow log 2
Wu b  da wifi in coco co2 1k hps 5th grow log 3
Wu b  da wifi in coco co2 1k hps 5th grow log 4

3x Da WiFi along the back row, the rest are WU-B

Thanks for checking things out! It might be a bit boring at first, but I will try to keep The Farm updated because obviously this will be my first time doing a log with such small plants and I have not decided if they will be ScrOG'ed or not yet!

-Meeks:)

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Hey meeks, I think things will turn out fine 4 u. I prefer the big plants also, but going a bit smaller and having a few more should make up for it. I'm going to be trying to do 6-7 707 Kushes(one of them might not make the cut) and throwing in an "Alien Dog"(needs verification) for my first time. My vegging plants aren't quite as big as yours yet.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Those ought to be la bamba! Im running both as well. I found my WhiteUrkle "The Whurks" cut and it is unreal!
Good luck with these.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Hey meeks, I think things will turn out fine 4 u. I prefer the big plants also, but going a bit smaller and having a few more should make up for it. I'm going to be trying to do 6-7 707 Kushes(one of them might not make the cut) and throwing in an "Alien Dog"(needs verification) for my first time. My vegging plants aren't quite as big as yours yet.

Yea, I just have no idea how big these smaller girls are going to be when they are done stretching. . . some of them are healthy right now, and others were being used as bonsai moms and so they were purposely being kept unhappy to slow growth, so some may take off and others may just kinda fart along. . . . I guess we will see soon enough!

Good luck with your 707's and hopefully its a true Alien Dog (dawg?)! Thanks for stoppin' by Joe!

The wifi looks bombiee

Haha, thanks MasterGreen! I have a fun fact about the 3 WiFi along the back row of that photo that will blow your mind! If you take a close look at the first picture in my other thread where I am almost 7 weeks into flowering Da WiFi, you will see that I actually took 7 clones and rooted them in rockwool. . . well 4 of them became the 4 beautiful and healthy plants that are flowering in my other thread, and 3 of them were purposely neglected with minimal root environment and minimal fertilizer to keep them small because I had no idea why I was even keeping them. . . . Now, almost 3 months later, they are only that big and just recently put into 1 gallon containers! This goes to show two things, 1) that root environment and proper fertilizer is key to rapid healthy growth, and 2) that sometimes you don't know why you are doing something, but your gut tells you to, and it works out for the best!

Those ought to be la bamba! Im running both as well. I found my WhiteUrkle "The Whurks" cut and it is unreal!
Good luck with these.

I love that name! Haha, the WU is an extremely impressive cross, and when the right keeper is chosen, you are 100% right, it's unreal!

Thanks for the good vibes Cannarado!

-Meeks

M

mastergreen

Nice, didn't see you had the other thread. I'm tuned in now should be some bomb nuggets. Wifi 55-65 days or 70+ days?

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Nice, didn't see you had the other thread. I'm tuned in now should be some bomb nuggets. Wifi 55-65 days or 70+ days?

Glad you found it MasterGreen. That is a great question. . . one that I will have a better answer for next month! Haha, I ran my WiFi for 70 days last time, and they turned out great! I am growing it again now, and it is growing at least twice as much as last time! The nugs are stacked a lot tighter, and the swelling is progressing even faster than I remember! I have a feeling my hairs will be fully orange by the end of this week, and these girls may be ready to come down based on trichomes by 60-63 days!

I will just have to see what goes on with that run before I decide what I am doing with the three small girls this round, but most likely they will be cut at 60-63 days no matter what, just based on my schedule!

-Meeks

M

mastergreen

Where the faster ones from clone or a faster pheno from seed? Then again you might just be more dialed in with your nuts on this run.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Were the faster ones from clone or a faster pheno from seed? Then again you might just be more dialed in with your nutes on this run.

The last time I ran the WiFi was all from seed. I got 4 different genotypes with 2 distinct phenotypes and chose 1 as my keeper! Now I am growing that keeper, 'Da WiFi', for the first time as a full clone run and showing its progress in my other thread, and there are a couple reasons why I think it might finish faster this time around. First, I kept my temperature where I wanted it this time instead of freezing the plants for the first 2-3 weeks like last time. And second, I am running CO2 throughout the whole grow this time, rather than 75% of the grow like last time. I have a feeling both these things will lead to a faster finishing time by at least a few days! I am also more dialed with my nutrients, but I have been running the plants on a 10 weeks schedule, so that should not have resulted in a faster finish on its own.

-Meeks

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Yeah for sure can't wait for nug shots

oh boy..........gonna be a full tray soon! awesome dude!

awesome, this looks good

WE WANT MEEKS!

Sorry everybody! I kinda fell off from posting/updating The Farm towards the end of my school year a few months ago, and I left all you hangin' on this grow. . . my bad!

This grow has been harvested, dried, cured, and smoked already, but that isn't gonna stop me from posting a wrap-up to this log! I don't have any nug shots, although I do have some nug of both WiFi and WU-B from this harvest left, so I might take some shots one day if I'm feeling ambitious.

A little about the grow to fill everyone in and refresh people's memory. This was my 3rd time growing this cut of OGR's White Fire, and it was also my 3rd time growing this cut of his White Urkle. Both are incredible keepers with extremely distinct smells and flavors during growth, but especially after harvest in a bowl!

I kept these plants smaller than my normal 4 per 1000w, instead I had 10 under a 1000w, and if I were to do 10 again I would want to veg just a little bit more for what I think would be perfect. The plants made excellent gifts for close friends because of the smaller size though :D

They were never fed above 500ppm and mostly kept around 400 during both veg and flower. And all 10 plants were given over a 2 week flush before harvest! The results speak for themselves, but since I can't share a bowl with all of you here at The Farm for you to see for yourself, you will have to take my word for it. . . . oh, and these pictures from immediately after harvest might help convince you!

IMG 3309
IMG 3310
IMG 3305
IMG 3308
IMG 3301
IMG 3312
IMG 3319

If you haven't already, check out my new thread starting with some seeds from Alien Genetics, see you there!

-Meeks:cool:

Top Bottom