Wubble(SourbubbleBX3xThe White)

• Thread starter sweatloaf13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweatloaf13

I knocked up my favorite FIRE SourbubbleBX3 clone(not much taste or crazy 'make-me-rich' odor...but POTENT as all hell!)with some pollen gotten from an STS job on my White(courtesy of Rev-another kick-ass strain,taste doesn't come out immediately but a 2-month cure makes her colors SHINE)and am now harvesting my first gal from the beans I collected and popped....short,compact,fat fat Indy dom fans,veggs MUCH faster than the SBBX3,done in about 70days,this plant had a few nute issues as it went from veg to bloom but all the other gals popped are coming along beautifully...a single cola fatty in spite of issues,pot size,over-crowding etc. she still came through...the deep dark green of her foliage was a sharp contrast to the lime and purple spear it surrounded,covered in white and orange hairs,shimmering trichs...not cured but dry sample has an extremely strong petroly/lemon/fruit taste that is surprising considering mom and pop...good yield but not quite what White can kick out....all the punch expected though from mom AND pop....an Indy lovers dream but not too dopey so the Sativa heads will dig it too...a few beans/cuts remain

Sbbx3myhand
Wubblesourbubblebx3xthe white 2
Sbbx3xwhite2
Wubblesourbubblebx3xthe white 4

Latest posts

Top Bottom