WWxBB UC4XXL

• Thread starter DumpsterDonny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DumpsterDonny

This was originally a 6000w grow but I had to cut it down due to funds.

I will be running 4000w total once I get my AC hooked up. For now it's 2000w.

I built the room around these girls to save time. This is my first grow and it is very rough. Stay tuned for pictures every couple weeks.

http://i.invalid.com/VRwbf.jpg

The four behind in the ebb n flow are Dumpster so I'll be keeping track of both but this thread is mainly for my UC grow of WWxBB female seeds.

T

The Pollinator

very interested in your progress as I have this strain too :) good luck, all looks good so far :)

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

hummmm dumpster...... ya dont say i'll b lookin in on this one i also have the dumpster and the lemmon g13:confused0054::party0042:
IMGP0683.JPG

D

DumpsterDonny

Here's a good picture of the WWxBB. You can see she grows with a nice structure. 2 are topped and 2 are not. One is a runt and 3 are vigorous.
http://i.invalid.com/akr9s.jpg
hummmm dumpster...... ya dont say i'll b lookin in on this one i also have the dumpster and the lemmon g13
http://i.invalid.com/NgEHF.jpg
This is a Dumpster / Lemon G grow. They both grow so insanely fast. The grower who gave me the clone just harvested this room and got 7oz off of one plant. Huge yielded and very vigorous. You can see they were over vegged, that's because he was waiting for the OG kush (seen on the lacking part of the table. To catch up. Anyway dumpster is insane and your pic confirms it. Nice girls!

I planned on putting more pics but it takes like 8 hours for my post to show up.

C

crossouttheiis

looking good. nice old attic grow. what are your plans for your nutrient schedule?

G

growbigtrees

Can't wait to see it rocking, looks like you're off to a killer start.

C

crossouttheiis

I think you will be very happy with those results canna is the shit! It will stay stable for a week and a half or so.

D

DumpsterDonny

Canna is solid. My pH has been 5.8 for about 1 week. Ppms are about 800. I'm hitting them with 900 as the ppms do drop throughout the week. They're telling me they want more so 900 it is.*

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
How do you like those adjustawings I fuckin love mine I deff think there the best out there what do you think?? they dnt get as hot as people would think and they just throw down so much light from so many diff angles I love them!!

D

DumpsterDonny

How do you like those adjustawings I fuckin love mine I deff think there the best out there what do you think?? they dnt get as hot as people would think and they just throw down so much light from so many diff angles I love them!!

I like them a lot. Theyr extremely lightweight and I totally dig the concept of their light distribution.

I think air cooling hoods is counter productive and impractical. I mean I'm sure there are some situations where it would be beneficial but I would have to run like 25' of duct and it was cheaper to just run sealed with ac.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Exactly there is something about a bare bulb that the plants just love I mean if u have totally clean glass your still losing like 10% of lumen out put and like 20 to 25% with the glass dirty plus all the different angels that get thrown down on the plants is way more than air cooled hoods . People dnt realize how amazing the light spread and light penetration is from the adjustawings untill you see them working in person. They claim the adjustawings can up your yield by Like 50% I dnt know about 50% but I would say atleast 10 to 20% increase no problem. I was thinking about instead of running 1000 watt bulbs I would run 2 600's per adjustawing with a hps and a Mh instead of just hps to see what would happen I bet that would sick!

D

DumpsterDonny

Start of week 6 of flower. 8 week strain. Might run till 9.

U_2ILK-X_original.jpg

D

DumpsterDonny

I know I have a def. I did a res change. Second time I've had this def but PPMs are solid and PH is solid. Ppms stay at 800, ph at 5.8. I'm running a 6.1 ph now and going to run 900ppm.

My first grow and I can't wait to apply what I've learned to the next one.

Top Bottom