X-Files#1 (x18 x DC)

• Thread starter CBF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBF

CBF

Supporter
plant comes outta racos work, thick heavy duty indica, this plant is from clone. produces very nice purple bud. stoney buds.

CBF

X files1 x18 x dc
X files1 x18 x dc 2
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Very nice my brutha....I have some of Raco's straight up X18's goin and they are nuts, huge ass stems and stalks, startin to stack now. I think i am goin to run a few outside for the next season.

Tex

resinryder

resinryder

Looks great. Don't ya love it when the pretty looking pot is backed up by an excellent high.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Your pistils are lookin a little browner than mine over here to the east a bit...

Tex

CBF

CBF

Supporter
thems orange hairs there TK, lol.

7200ft might be the diff.

CBF

J

Jalisco Kid

CBF did the x18 help with the veg or do you still need time lapse photography to see any growth.That dc and my bubba paki are the slowest plants I have ever worked with. JK

O

ograskal

Fuckin Awesome Bro!...Cant wait to sample some X18 myself...All your outdoor plants look stellar bro!....got me droolin and wishin over here!..great job bro!...~ogr

CBF

CBF

Supporter
CBF did the x18 help with the veg or do you still need time lapse photography to see any growth.That dc and my bubba paki are the slowest plants I have ever worked with. JK

helped quite a bit, and they stretch quite abit indoors. you wouldnt think though.

raskel thank you bro, it is a real nice plant. and good luck with the X18. happy to hear it.

CBF

true grit

true grit

Looking good CBF- heavy indica eh? Hows the stature and yield?

I

ICHI THE KILLER

LOOKS SWEET CBF...will you be doing work with them or anything or is it head stash?

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Hola ichi, no plans soon, but do have a male im hangin on to.

talkin with raco, seems no one else has any seed of the cross, says its my baby:D

i made a small batch last go inside. ill have a look at um, and if decent maybe whip up a larger batch.

thanks for the interest.

CBF

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Looking good CBF- heavy indica eh? Hows the stature and yield?

from a indoor grow of it id say its a low/med yielder, outside we will see, but the bud is pretty good sized and very tight.

pic of the whole plant, pretty stout with heavy branches.

CBF

X18     xdc plant 800x600
R

redroot

nice cbf. nice looking plant. looks full bodyied and very pretty. i heard of the x 18 earlyier today. looks and sounds great.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have the X18 that DNA femmed but i think it came from Raco also.

I used to run a bit of his gear but it's been awhile, Hot Cargo also kicked out some good ones back in the day..

Tex

O

organic herbalist

looks awesome cbf.
never tried DC or x-18 but both sound great.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
I have the X18 that DNA femmed but i think it came from Raco also

Tex

believe DNA used racos cut in there offerin. same cut in this cross i do beleive.

couple indoor shots of the last run with her.

CBF

User61706 pic44944 1238195155
User61706 pic44945 1238195155
I

ICHI THE KILLER

hey CBF thanks for the reply....:joint:

those indoor photos look sweet....nice color to them.i hope those make it out here to play with.....:party0042:

Top Bottom