X13

• Thread starter ORD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ORD

Not sure if the strain is still around but for strain guide purposes I'd like to set the record straight. I was not the breeder of X13 (Apollo 13 x G-13). Webfish a former moderator at Cannabisworld was the breeder. I purchased a pack of X13 seeds from a charity seed auction.

Got real lucky when one of my ladies was a perfect 50/50 mix. Webby grew out dozens of the seeds in search of the special lady I was so fortunate to find. I sent Webby some cuttings so he could continue working with the strain but unfortunately Webby dropped out of sight soon afterwards

I must have gave away 30 - 50 cuttings to growers all over the world. So I guess that's why I'm often credited with developing the strain.

I'm not sure if it's still around after all these years.

It was pretty damn potent but never one of my favorites. I kept it around so I could supply a local medical user (free of charge) with the meds she so desperately needed.

RAY

socalpunx

socalpunx

I use to have a really killer cut of Xj13 but sadly i replaced it with a blackberry kush and have been kicking myself in the ass eversince

Top Bottom