xeet testing out The White x UK Cheese for hazeman!

• Thread starter xeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xeet

Hello everyone!

I am honored to be trying these beans out as I believe they are going to be just straight fire.

I have grown the UK Cheese clone a few rounds and hope to do this plant some justice.

I am testing these out for hazeman and the genetic makeup is The White x UK Cheese.

I will be hitting up the hydro store either tmrw or Friday and get my supplies for them. Some light warrior soil and new 1gal containers.

I sprout my seeds using rockwool cubes.

They will be moved into 5gal pots full of Fox Farms ocean forest soil when they get older and will be flowered under a couple 600w and 400w HPS lights.

Nutes will be Fox Farm line (Grow big, Big bloom and Tiger bloom) as well as beastie bloomz and Cha Ching also gravity flower hardener.

I can't wait to search thru the phenos and see what we can find.
I think I will sprout 6 or 7 seeds of each pack to begin with.

Thank you all (specially you hazeman!) and happy growing! :harvest:

Seeds1
half baked

half baked

ive got the same feeling bout these too bro, i also got the exodus cheese and 4 white crosses to run beside them, hope the postmans here today lol, good look with your test run bro

peace hb

overgrown

overgrown

White cheese is definitely gona be dank good luck on Yer grow

B

biggs

dam your one lucky sob. this ones going to be uber dank, no doubt. good luck mate.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
U lucky farmer! I wanted 2 test these hella bad. Good luck with this x. I bet ur gonna find a keeper 4sho!

X

xeet

Thank you all for the kind comments!

The seeds have taken off! The germination started this morning.
I soaked some rockwool cubes in pH'd water and then dropped the seeds in and set them in a humidity dome.

Soon as the peek their little heads I will update with more photos!

Thank you all and happy growing! :harvest:

X

xeet

Everything is trucking along... They are in the rockwool cubes in the dome sitting in a dark hot closet.

I'm calling these The White Cheddar for the time being ^_^

Super stoked to see what fireness they contain!

X

xeet

5 out of 6 so far has popped and are pushing their way up thru the surface!

Can't wait to get there guys/gals going in the soil cups!

TWUCDOME
X

xeet

Hello everyone!
Today they got transplanted into 1 gal containers of Light Warrior!
I have changed my nutrition lineup to Go Organics veganic line.
Depending on how that goes I might change up the whole operation to it!
I can not wait to see what phenos I find in here!

X

xeet

update 4-10-11

Hello everyone!
Just a little update in the test grow for hazeman.

The plants are coming along nicely, they are in 1gal containers of FoxFarm's light warrior soil and I am using GO veganic nutrients.

I am keeping them under 6500k CFL lights on 24/0 light right now.

Thank you all and happy growing!!:harvest:

X

WhiteCheddar
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good so far bro. How do u like the veganic nutes so far? I been reading into that myself. Better meds sounds good 2 me.

X

xeet

Lookin good so far bro. How do u like the veganic nutes so far? I been reading into that myself. Better meds sounds good 2 me.

Whatsup Rival?? How u doin bro?
So far the veganic nutritions have been doing good for me.
In the flower room I have no yellowing of leaves whatsoever and they seem to respond nicely to the veganic nutrition. They do not however seem quite as big as they used to on the nute regimen.
We are only in week 4 going on 5 tho so we shall see!!

As for vegetative I have just started using it very lightly so I will report as the nutrition strength goes up!

Thanks for stopping by RIVAL!

X

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx bro! It's always good 2 get a lil info on something new from a fellow grower! Hope all goes well with ur grow, xeet.

K

kes5480

wat ever happened to these plants brotha..u ever finish em?

T

T1420

Yeah... N whats a Hazeman thread doin in a Motarebel catergory?? Must've been from B4 the farm gave Hazeman his own spot..??

pura

pura

Xeet has some security issues a while back and had to stop farming
all is well with him right now and looking forward to see him around in the future...

Top Bottom