xeet testing Rocky Mountain High x og/aww for hazeman!

• Thread starter xeet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xeet

Hello everyone!

First of I'd like to say thank you to hazeman for making this test grow possible.

I will be testing the Rocky Mountain High crossed with 5K og / Aloha White Widow I believe it is (correct me if wrong!).

I can't wait to see what I find in this strain, I will be searching for a Rocky Mountain pheno for sure!

The seeds will be started either tmrw or Friday and they will be sprouted in rockwool cubes and then transplanted into small containers of Light warrior soil.
After they have vegged they will go into 5 gal containers of Fox Farms ocean forest soil.

Nutes will be Fox Farm line (Grow big, Big bloom and Tiger bloom) as well as beastie bloomz and Cha Ching also gravity flower hardener.

Plants will be flushed for the last two weeks using only pure water.

Thank you all (specially you hazeman!) and happy growing! :harvest:

Seeds3
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This is gonna rock, xeet! Good luck on testing these beans. Sounds like some fukn fire!

X

xeet

Thank you all for your nice comments!

RIVAL - Yeah I think so too bro! I can't wait to see what pops up from these!

The germination started this morning! Soaked some rockwool cubes in pH'd water and dropped the seeds in and then put them in the humidity dome.

I will update with more pictures once they peek up and we have something to look at :)

Thank you all and happy growing! :harvest:

2DogWalker

Xeet,

I cant wait to see how these turn out, definitely some fiah bro. Good luck with these!

2Dog

X

xeet

Xeet,

I cant wait to see how these turn out, definitely some fiah bro. Good luck with these!

2Dog

Thank you brotha! I know they will be! I am watching your grows aswell buddy!

Happy growing to you!:harvest:

X

xeet

4 out of 6 visible has popped and are pushing for the surface. The other two are further down I can't quite see if they are pushing up yet or not. The light is on in the humidome.

RMHDOME
dlovejah

dlovejah

this is going to be a good one.. Watching from the Top of the Rocky Mountains....good luck with it...d

X

xeet

They got transplanted today into 1gal containers of Light Warrior.
I have changed my mind on the nutes for them and picked up the whole Go Organic line which is Veganic nutritions. The whole line is vegan except the bio marine which has squid in it.
I am looking forward to seeing them explode in size, already they have great vigor!

X

xeet

Ill get some more going.. They are still very young. One has some very weird lookin leafs on it.. Ill post a pic tmrw

X

xeet

update 4-10-11

Hello everyone! Just a little update here on my test grow of hazeman seeds.

The plants are doing good, they are in 1gal containers of FoxFarm's light warrior soil and are being fed GO veganic nutrients.

They are currently under 6500k CFL's at 24 hours light.

Thank you all and happy growing!!:harvest:

X

RMHxOGAWW

Latest posts

Top Bottom