XTRA plants

• Thread starter bigdaddyg8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

i have a six site UC . i am on my fifth run . my biggest problem has always been filling those six sites . so i built a 8 site DWC for pre veg in the UC, all 8 of the plant did great . now i have these two plants in 8inch net pots .
i have 2 corners in my UC flowering room .
my question is what should i do ? leave them in the net pots and put into some type of soil . or attempt to take out of net pots . i am going to post some pic.
anybody ever do this ?

Xtra plants
Xtra plants 2
420Gator

420Gator

Id just leave it in the net pot and put it in soil. If I have any extra I always find somewhere to stuff em in the room.....why not..

Cort

Cort

pick your 6 best, give others to a friend or experiment with them. I toss an ass ton of plants because I take extra cuts, play with lst different nutes etc

neverbreak

neverbreak

i'd go with cort's advice. better not to overcrowd your room. fewer but larger and healthier plants will yield better than a greater number of plants which are competing with one another for light and space.

neverbreak

Cort

Cort

If you have the extra space and it wont effect anything else, experiment. Build a hempy bucket or a 5gal dwc. just dont let your "toy" plants mess you up with your real girls. Try different lst or topping methods than you normally do.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

i have two empty corners in my flowering room .maybe cut back on some of those roots . and put them in a couple of smart pots, with some roots organic, and see what happens .

Cort

Cort

Sterilize your soil first. Id hate to see you buy an aphid or gnat with your soil and introduce it into UC. UC systems are always so clean.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

bugs are a major concern . how would i go about sterilizing my soil ? and what would you recommend for good organic soil ?

reeldrag

reeldrag

Heavy does of azamax (twice the recommended amount) let sit 3 days flush mass does of h202 like 50 mils per gallon then let soil sit for a few days and flush heavy amend soil good to go

Latest posts

Top Bottom