Xtreme Gardening Products

• Thread starter 1st.artuning
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

1st.artuning

Has anyone used any of there products in any hydro type system, if so post your results.:rollj:

S

sfzoo

My grow shop just had these guys in, for 'ask the experts'. pretty good stuff, but i've only used the mykos.

Got a few packs of Azos and CalCarb so i'll be checkin it out soon.

Azos is said to harvest Nitrogen from the air and make it available. N is naturally abundant in the air we breath. No chance of toxicity either.

CalCarb, is a natural co2 boost, minor calcium supplement. Supposed to raise leaf pH as well to deter PM.

Gonna run their feeder packs for veggies too.

Anyone have opinions on these products?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I used the CalCarb on my outdoor last year and was really impressed with it. I've done side by side comparisons with the MYKOS and Great White and lets just say I will be using MYKOS from here on out.

I just recently picked up the AZOS and I will be testing it out shortly.

K

kushtrees

my hydro store had the "ask the expert" days with these guys and I was thinking of switching from greatwhite to their mykos. celtic what kind of system did u try that with? Im using coco and perlite and would love to try it once my greatwhite runs out.

S

sfzoo

I've used their mykos w/ much success in pure coco.

I'm running a heavy perlite:coco mix and have used the mykos at xplant. Will be spraying w/ calcarb today and then maybe some azos next week.

P

primeform

great price on the mykos too. 5 of there 1 kilo packages handled my entire outdoor transplant.

Top Bottom