XXX Chem

• Thread starter jimbaloo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jimbaloo

I just got 16 XXX Chem clones that I will be running next under 1kW. They'll be growing alongside sour flower (ssh x ssh) though this diary will document the xxx.

Each clone was bought in rockwool and transferred to 2.5" plastic pot to veg a bit under a bank of T5s.

They went in soil on 1/22.

Organicare pure earth indoor blend
GH maxi gro for veg
botanicare CNS17 bloom/ripe + hydroplex for flower

I'll post pix soonly.

R

Rabbi

Nice Jimbaloo, Ya I ran that clone outdoors '09 turned out really nice with a nice white frost and a great Chem smell. Have a idea that indoors it will perform even better.

I'll be waiting for Photos

P

pucker

Lookin forward to those pics and this grow......good luck !!!

J

jimbaloo

P1010018.JPG

Half of the XXX's under T5s

P1010020.JPG

The other half

P1010021.JPG

XXX's next to Sour Flower

P1010027.JPG
P1010026.JPG

XXX from above

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
did ya pick them cuts up from harborside>>>I know of the vender:)

XXX Chem = (Chemdog x sweet tooth)
is a great "diesel" type. It has a big stretch and takes over 10 weeks to finish. It isn't foolproof but relatively easy to grow:)

J

jimbaloo

yeah, harborside/scoob...didn't know it was a sweet tooth cross, though. twas delicious when I tested it last run.

S

SkyHi

what was the taste on her? how long did u let her go? any pics?

J

jimbaloo

what was the taste on her? how long did u let her go? any pics?

went 70-75 i think...super chem/skunk--very fragrant, almost a kind of licorice undertone...kinda thing where smelling the buds got you high. i don't have any pics of her, it was just the one plant amongst many others.

J

jimbaloo

xxx chem and sourflower 2/12

sourflower have reached appropriate height and were transplanted into final containers, which turned out to be ~5 cu ft plastic bins. 4 plants went into each container, planted near the side and staggered, then bent over and attached to the opposite side:

P1010186.JPG

closeup of attachment:

P1010189.JPG

4 bins are arranged under each 1kW:

P1010198.JPG

P1010197.JPG

netting is going up in a few days when i'm on my weekend...

the XXX chem arrived about a week after the sourflower and don't seem to stretch as rapidly--they are still in the stretching chamber:

P1010176.JPG

with lamp reference:

P1010200.JPG

with neighbors, young:old::left:right---

P1010201.JPG

B

bluedog

Harborside told me xxxchem was a three way cross of chem strains. Who knows.

S

skoobie dew

I don't even know what the genetics are. I picked it up as a clone a couple years ago i think. It was marked xxx. I couldn't ANY info on xxx except that there was an indica named xxx up in the emerald triangle, and that a Canadian seed company had sold some sweet tooth x chemdog. It seemed likely to me at the time. Sorry if i caused any confusion.

I ran it next to some killer head band & it had an almost identical growth pattern. The xxxchem smelled and smoked way stronger.

I usually top cut mine at about 8-9 weeks, wait a few days, do another cut, wait a few days and pull the rest. There's another xxxchem grow on this board that whent 10.5 weeks. I do hydro & use co2, maybe that's why I can pull mine sooner. I also find I like sativa's that are picked a little early with a short cure. Keeps the thc from degrading into cdc's, but that's just personal preference.

I highly suggest considering a top cut on this plant. It helps the lower buds fill out a lot.

415wayz

I would have liked to have seen the results. I'm currently growing this xxxchem strain. Beautiful plant

Latest posts

Top Bottom