xyz

• Thread starter buzzkill420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

buzzkill420

hey every one just wondering if any one can tell me about xyz seeds, and there strain berry

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:giggle I dont think we are familiar with them. I know meself just heard of XYZ just the other week. Tell ya what, buy some beans and report your findings here:)
they made a Blockberry
Blockberry
Genetics;
A legendary Blockhead mother crossed with the original Blueberry (DjShort)
Grow Characteristics;
Strong vigor, medium stretch, flowering 8 week, & producing dense'sticky buds
Smoke
Pungent citrus/berry aromas, blocks the pain & makes happy headz!
Overall rare genetics of unique quality, 3 final packs from this legend.

B

buzzkill420

well i have one berry from them that i got out of a 5 pack of freebies and there might be a couple out side not really sure whats what out there though got a little leaf curl on my berry but its snappin out of it... it just sexed it self so mabey i will do a thread for there product

B

buzzkill420

yes got the info i need after a ton of reading... let me start with my homemade berry (it's the next generation from Dj's blueberry)
this in-line cross was parallel with the blockberry project. the goal was to test the blueberry-line for her true-breeding status with impressive results. i can say that she is indeed an inbred-line, F4 to be correct. i grew only a few seeds from the F5 generation and the plants were highly similar, some individuals being nearly identical to the original mother with the amazing berry flavor. of course, every plant is a bit different, but overall they share very stable characteristics, from the leaf-type, calyx-type (medium to large), pistil-size, to the stretch-character, bud-formation, purple-tones, flowering time, smell... in fact, i would not observe the difference if i would get the seeds for a blind-test.
Like a big man said, the blueberry is a gift for the community ...and i must agree

BERRY
B

been

Yet another person rips off DJ Short. Oh well; if he didn't ask $150 for a 10-pack..... at least yours were freebies.

B

buzzkill420

ya man i didnt pay for these and had no clue bout the back ground or the company... but you give me free seeds and i will grow you a plant. im all about freebies cuzz im a broke ass fool just trying to make it..... kinda sad to see ppl ripping of dj's shit but atleast he is willing to say im using dj's stuff unlike the other scam artists who try his shit off as there own creation

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
yep, They did pay homage after all to DJ, so I dont see any bamboozling there. Grow that shit out Buzzkill
:passingjoint:

GTD

A

astartes

No offense been, but you really don't know shit about Xyz. If you had ever followed any of his work, you'd know he's generous as hell and the last person that would ever rip off DJ. Not a rip off artist, but an individual that loves BB and is doing his own spin on it. All his work was sent in as freebies with a very limited number (20 or so packs) that were auctioned off for $50 or so...

B

been

No offense been, but you really don't know shit about Xyz. If you had ever followed any of his work, you'd know he's generous as hell and the last person that would ever rip off DJ. Not a rip off artist, but an individual that loves BB and is doing his own spin on it. All his work was sent in as freebies with a very limited number (20 or so packs) that were auctioned off for $50 or so...

I know shit. I've read just about every post in the DJ & Legend's forum. I've gone 5/5 on a pack of XYZ freebies myself. Is there anything else you want me to believe?

B

buzzkill420

keep it cool ppl wasnt trying to start anything in by making this thread just was trying to abtain a little info... i have no complaints so far about the berry looks good so props to xyz for that

A

astartes

If so, then I really don't see how ya call him a ripoff artist. He clearly put in the work and did selection. Considering they're freebies, I really don't see why you're badmouthing him.

I'd like you to believe that maybe a bit more work went into xyz's stock than just ripping off DJ as you say. It seems the DJ Short forum vibe really didn't catch on with ya.

a.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:giggle: But ya cant make him drink...Been, XYZ has gave credit where it was do in all his work and listings:)I think at the end of the day thats all that is asked by anyone/breeder:) I could be mistaken tho. After my recent searching and reading. I find he is good peoples.
Grow them gimmicks out buzzkill. Looking forward to seeing the results
:passingjoint:

GTD

B

been

I see what you're saying..... XYZ's not profiting from the deal, but Gyper and ICFag are. I can't imagine DJ would be too happy about all those Grape Krush F2s either. If you do a search through DJ's posts, he clearly states how he feels about just this sort of thing.

Hey Buzzkill, you're the one to ask here.... do you think you're more likely to buy a pack of DJ's Blueberry now that you've already got one?

B

buzzkill420

yes i will man to be completly honest... cuzz i have two different strains right now that some one else has used dj shorts blue berry in....neither of wich have been made by the man him self so i cant honestly say that either of them would be a good repersentation of his gear.....i could love both of them when they are finished but unless i grow dj's gear right next to them i will never know....

A

astartes

Been, I'm under no illusion about ic. In fact, I think their server fund donation auction is a complete scam.

You may have missed it in your travels through the DJ forum, but XYX sent in a ton of Berry and Blockberry freebies. A bunch of people were up in arms about missing out even after requesting them with an order. So XYZ sent in a few packs for a very low BIN to at least give a fair chance to all.

I'm sure DJ isn't happy with GK F2s being auctioned off, but on the flip side, a good buddy of mine just sent in 300 GK F2s of a 2 pack selection as freebies and not auctions. It all averages out in the end.

I just find it hard to believe that DJ wouldn't want hobby growers to experience the joy of breeding that he himself so clearly loves. DJ is completely fine with hobby breeding, freebies and trading with friends of f2's and incrossing of his work. There's always one or two notorious breeders that just don't have respect for other's work. DJ's posts regarding his stock/mother cuts were in relation to these individuals and commercial breeding.

My whole point is that just isn't the type of guy XYZ is, and I can't get how you didn't pick up up that while reading almost every post in the DJ forum. IMO calling him a "DJ rip off artist" is the biggest slap in the face to a serious DJ enthusiast and hobby breeder. Would purce's work with F13 fall under the same pervue? That's what I'm trying to get across here.

a.

G

grizz

XYZ has been around a long time, generous and honest, what more is there, never got to try his berry work but have a sweet kush thats off the chain good. and it was from a free seed pack, gotta love free

K

Karma Genetics

I can say XYZ is 100% good guy. He is a treu canna lover, that has been busy a long time, not just another young kid on the block trying to bust out seeds in a year ore 2, but somone that has taken the time before he threw things in.

I will grow anything from him, as i know its made with love not for cash.

Top Bottom