yabba dabba doooooooo!!!! white hp bx.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

the white is one of my all time favorites and I have smoked hundreds of rare/clone only's... not trying to brag, just saying the white is the shit. Grown wrong anything can suck....

My buddy who gifted me the cut placed 2nd in the 420 cup in amsterdam with "the white" beating out lots of ppl including breeders. OGR wouldnt have used it as a breeder if it wasnt top notch gear. It is straight potent shit, and I LOVE THE SMELL AND TASTE. Idk what ppl are doing to it if it doesnt smell and taste great because I absolutely love it.

Venom818

Venom818

I think growmaster could make beasters look like top shelf.Its all about the skillzzz. Your title says "well known farmer" now... LOL. As if we didnt know that already.

Thanks bro.

lol you proibably right,here is papi chingon's
IMG 0535
IMG 0536
the white came out kill

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
The seeds are breaking the surface of the RR holes. some are upside down. Ill fix that when they pop out, after they get replanted in DIY net cups, Ill sink 'em a bit to make em work a little more.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
the white is one of my all time favorites and I have smoked hundreds of rare/clone only's... not trying to brag, just saying the white is the shit. Grown wrong anything can suck....

My buddy who gifted me the cut placed 2nd in the 420 cup in amsterdam with "the white" beating out lots of ppl including breeders. OGR wouldnt have used it as a breeder if it wasnt top notch gear. It is straight potent shit, and I LOVE THE SMELL AND TASTE. Idk what ppl are doing to it if it doesnt smell and taste great because I absolutely love it.
It's interesting whenever you say you don't like a variety, people who like it say, "grown wrong anything can suck"...lol
Def wasn't grown wrong, it was grown epic, just not my cup of tea. I'm betting there is one variety I like that you don't, because of the flavor or the stench or the high, it's called different strokes for different folks. Def not a case of, I haven't tried good The White...it's the kill, if your into that type of flavor/odor and the potency is what makes it tick! I hate trainwreck too, would smoke a diff variety of shake over big top colas of trainwreck, partially the smell/flavor and I don't enjoy the high/effect.
I believe you bro that the white is the shit, for you that is:cool:

E

el boyo

killer bro... i gots 2 packs of these i am waiting to fire up.. looking to get some high grade from these.. hope you get some nicer man..

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Do you walk around backwards with your head shaved like that tripping people the fuck out?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
killer bro... i gots 2 packs of these i am waiting to fire up.. looking to get some high grade from these.. hope you get some nicer man..
I agree, the White hybrids are nice, if you can get the white coloring and potency, and some varied new flavors you'll have a winner no doubt!

blazer

blazer

Hell ya cap cant wait to see these done up got a paxk on chill curious as hell what you get good luck bro. My wifi did not smell much in grow came out more In cure.love that white taste one of mine was def white leaner.

K

kushtrees

My White S1 is better than the whitefire cut I got from a friend, its definitely the frostiest strain ive ever grown, best of luck cap im sure your ganna kill it like always

dirk d

dirk d

how long you letting your white go??

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Everyone is talking about white, but this is white HP BX. I think it will be a little different, no? We will see in about 3 months or so... They have all germinated and are going to get re potted tomorrow. Ill post up pics then.

Do you walk around backwards with your head shaved like that tripping people the fuck out?

I wish this was my haircut, because I would most definitely be doing that.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Some pics. They just got transferred to stage one veg station.
P1017111
P1017112
P1017113
P1017114

On the left side are some wifis that are in regeneration mode. I usually try to do 2 runs of the same strain/pheno before I decide to keep or toss. The wifi 2 I have has about 2 more weeks in another spot. It smells like lemon cleaner. In a good way. Its superior to the rest.

There is another one that smells like black licorice bugspray that has also peaked my interest. Still a while to go though..

2DogWalker

Cap,

What's good dude,
Much respect, can't wait to try the packs!

The white(cut not s1s) grown organically in my personal experience was fire..mad frosty with a VERY earthy flavor..I like it, but then again I eat weird things like whole foods too...

And if you get the flavors out if the hp that I found in my (guava13 - hp leaners) this shit is gonna be elite status...the guava13 I found four ladies that all had some o the most unique flavors I've ever smelt...jjs gear is epic... Best of luck man..

Good to you n yours
2dw

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Cap,

What's good dude,
Much respect, can't wait to try the packs!

The white(cut not s1s) grown organically in my personal experience was fire..mad frosty with a VERY earthy flavor..I like it, but then again I eat weird things like whole foods too...

And if you get the flavors out if the hp that I found in my (guava13 - hp leaners) this shit is gonna be elite status...the guava13 I found four ladies that all had some o the most unique flavors I've ever smelt...jjs gear is epic... Best of luck man..

Good to you n yours
2dw

That is what I needed to hear. Thank you. I popped 12 so hopefully I get 11 unique stinky elite exploding with flowers females, and one super stud.

Top Bottom