Ya'll already know me but...

• Thread starter dusty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dusty

There's been a little change...Logic has asked me to help out as a mod here @ the Farm. I know that I've been considered disruptive in the past but really I was just trying to share my version of the truth - What's really important though is that we're all here growing dank so I can do my part to help people grow better, share what I remember about the elite strains that have been through my garden and the stories that go with them, and to organize the board a little more.

It seems like with the influx of new users logic was talking about there's a lot of farmers planning what they're going to do with their space so Logic has added a Planning Stages forum where the mod staff will be moving threads that focus on what Farmers are going to be doing instead of what they're already doing to help provide better search function results and streamline the sub forums dedicated to grows that are already happening and to get all the people at the same stage of their garden careers looking in one place for some one to relate to...

I hope we can have a great 2010 here at the farm together.

:party0023:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
2010 here we come.....its good to have you here dusty

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

sweet, lets rock 2010, I know i am I just got 1700sq ft to play with, and 2 rooms to build from the ground up :party0023:, just might show u guys how to build a mother/clone room and a flower room to :cool0010:..............GM

tricky

tricky

yea 2010 is all seed grows i must be fkin mad lol bring it on :spacecraft:

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Good luck with the task at hand Dusty. Congrats on the posittion change!!

Aligee

Aligee

Welcome ! Homie !!! always looking forward to your input !!! on them elites

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I was jus trying to figure out if I had met you before and I come back a couple hours later and your a mod. Congrats and a thanks as well. It's really unlikely, but r u pot star..Photographer..etc..maybe at 2006 HT event. Doesn't really matter I guess, we only spoke for a sec. He was just very kind to me when i was feeling a little out of place. A friendly face and a lil G-13 was jus what I needed. I would have talked to him more but he was very busy with the event. I am prolly mistaken but i had to see. If not, word up to that dude if he's out there.

Well, Be seeing around Dusty. Sounds like you know what's up.

D

dusty

sweet, lets rock 2010, I know i am I just got 1700sq ft to play with, and 2 rooms to build from the ground up :party0023:, just might show u guys how to build a mother/clone room and a flower room to :cool0010:..............GM

I'll be watching my man. I have a space a little smaller that's bare. There just isn't enough of me to do it all but it'll all eventually get done!

I like to also build in an area to veg and dry my plants too. I was thinkin about a 12x50 room for my bloom area with a 8x25 room to dry a 8x15 veg room and an 8x10 entry room. (the space is 20x50)

I know you dry above your beds and veg in your beds for 10-14 days..I do the same but I like to veg in 6" squares under T5s on restaurant shelves for a couple weeks too before i pop them in to my beds to buff them out even more...

Top Bottom