Yall heard about Beleaf?

• Thread starter ACSippi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ACSippi

ACSippi

Holy cow! I'm a victim of domestic violence and the rage I felt hearing someone getting pummeled made me stop listening to the recording. If he was a woman I'd cower (like i did in my circumstance) but hearing a man beat on someone enrages me.

Remember people, don't hurt others. We all have feelings. Argue, debate but don't intimidate or hurt someone weaker than you.

Add 'Jimmy' to the list of abusers like Ethos and I think another guy but I don't know if it's true so I won't say his name. Starts with a C tho.

Dang that recording shook me...

ACSippi

ACSippi

Hurts my feels man, I just listened to the whole thing...
And that's defiantly him 💯

ACSippi

ACSippi

And a disclaimer:
I watched Beleaf come up. I always thought he'd be like me one day. We had many chats over the years. His Dipn Stix is a Slurricane pheno. I had that same pheno and it's one of the two that I'm hunting with my current 5 seed Slurricane run. I had Dipn Stix before Beleaf. (I'm also looking for the Gold Pheno, my fav).

The Dipn Stix I had I didn't even know it was a special pheno. When the plant was about a month into flower I shoved a steel barb through the trunk. It was a spare plant over crowding my op so i messed around. I thought the steel barb made the plant grow funny. A couple months later Beleaf named one of his plants Dipn Stix and i was shocked lol. Its just a pheno. Turns out the barb didn't affect the plant much, just stunted development a little.

He sent me a pack of Hammerheads seeds to mess with, something special about them but I can't remember. Something about him finding some great plant like Chimera from Hammerheads packs? I can't remember what he said but the seed pack is special...like a scratch off lottery ticket, maybe the pack has a winner. Or I'll send the pack back to Hammerhead so he can reclaim them.

It's a testament to Hammerheads work, too bad I can't remember what it was about but it's good because I stashed that pack for future use.

I'm not into renaming others cultivars. If I find another Dipn Stix it'll be named Slurricane 'the funky Pheno' or something.

One good thing about using aliases is I can't be linked to conversations. So if anyone sees a chat where I praise Beleaf for comming up and impressing me no one will know it was me. I'm marked safe from screenshots!

This is the Slurricane pheno I shoved a barb through and the Gold Pheno.

Screenshot 20240205 153148 Reddit
Screenshot 20240205 153426 Reddit

Latest posts

Top Bottom