Y'all think I could use snow like rainwater...

• Thread starter Domon8n30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Domon8n30

Domon8n30

It's snow like two three feet where I'm from do you guys think if I were to shovel some clean snow into some five gallon buckets and let it melt down do you think I could use it like rain water, to water my plants... I mean this is a picture right outside my grow room...

Yall think i could use snow like rainwater
Yall think i could use snow like rainwater 2
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
If the fractions of a cent you'll save are worth the 5 minutes of effort then go ahead.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
More like 10 buckets of snow and an hour to shovel and melt for less than 1 bucket I'd need to shovel and wait for hours a day. But with flu and free time why the **ck not?

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

If the fractions of a cent you'll save are worth the 5 minutes of effort then go ahead.
Lol I have got nothing else to do might as well... Has nothing to do with saving money...is that really what you thought I was doing no I figured maybe snow melt would be a little healthier than tap water for my plants

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Lol I have got nothing else to do might as well... Has nothing to do with saving money...is that really what you thought I was doing no I figured maybe snow melt would be a little healthier than tap water for my plants
I think tap water would have more micros than rain water but I might be wrong.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
If you don't use a cal mag supplement you could run into problems for sure no micros or macros in distilled water

ThatNewGuy

ThatNewGuy

I had rain in a small pool and then used it to catch the snow and it filled the pool got about 13 gallons. And fed them 2 days ago they loved it

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

I had rain in a small pool and then used it to catch the snow and it filled the pool got about 13 gallons. And fed them 2 days ago they loved it
See that's exactly what I was thinking my girls would love it too...

Top Bottom