Y'all think these plants are ready for defilating...

• Thread starter Domon8n30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Domon8n30

Domon8n30

Have a question do you guys think that the two plants in the front Lemon Auto on the right and Green Crack Auto on the left are ready to defoliate... They are a month in two days...

Yall think these plants are ready for defilating
Yall think these plants are ready for defilating 2
Yall think these plants are ready for defilating 3
Entropy

Entropy

No, if it was mine I would maybe tuck a few of the fans that are blocking lower branches, but I wouldn't be in a rush to remove any. You can still see right through your canopy and it isn't dense enough to gain anything from defoliating at this point. Also Auto's are a lot more sensitive to stress then photo's and removing fans can definitely be stressful for a plant.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

As long as it is in veg it will grow back. Just give it time to recover before switching to flower. Autos you kinda pluck here and there due to it auto switching.

Domon8n30

Domon8n30

As long as it is in veg it will grow back. Just give it time to recover before switching to flower. Autos you kinda pluck here and there due to it auto switching.
There autos buddy that's all I grow there already flowering... Well they just started flowering... My lemon Auto started flowering three weeks in...

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

There autos buddy that's all I grow there already flowering... Well they just started flowering... My lemon Auto started flowering three weeks in...

Ahh ok. Thats unfortunate. Little harvest. Youll just have to have good judgement. Take little bits off at a time to prevent shock.

Top Bottom