Yay for jobs!

• Thread starter Tank333
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tank333

Tank333

I'm so fucking happy right now! After focusing on supporting my family all summer rather than trying to get a job in our state's burgeoning cannabis industry, I was at wits end for full time employment. I was actually seriously considering moving to KANSAS for a job out there that provided room and board plus salary.

Then two weeks ago, someone I know through Facebook that is opening a store in Grandview messaged me asking if I was still looking for work. I said "Hell yes, I am!" And she gave me contact information for someone she knew who was about to start hiring trimmers and packagers for their outdoor harvest.

So now, I will be going in next Monday to sign paperwork and get an orientation. They start at $15 an hour, with piece-rate increases equivalent to $20 an hour! I'm so fucking happy right now! I've got my foot in the door of an amazing industry as close to its inception as possible!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
That's sweet man. Hope it works out well for ya.

Much better to be a stoner in Washington than in Kansas I'm thinking.

Tank333

Tank333

Thanks guys!

Honestly, the Kansas gig wouldn't have been too bad. They were accepting of my medical use, and we're even willing to give me a space in the barn for a small indoor grow. It would have been pretty sweet.

But this job, man. Its like, everything I want. Starting off at $15 an hour, just trimming and packaging to start (it has to be shipped to the retailers already rolled or packaged in grams or whatever increments the retailer prefers), but with plenty of opportunity for advancement, I'm sure!

Latest posts

Top Bottom