Yeah this guy is this septoria?

• Thread starter Dabward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dabward

Dabward

Week 3 of flower day 22. Blueberry auto.5gal air pot Coco loco. Rotated between 800watts of LED and 700watts of CMH. More CMH days for this one. pAR is usually 1200ish when CO² is running right now 1400ppm Temp stays between 82 & goes as high as 88 when the co² is on. Humidity is staying around 40% will drop as low as 38 and go as high as 50 after feeding Was doing great. Overall plant looks great from above Advanced con. A+b voodoo juice and used bud blood 3 times and bud ignitor twice during the 1st 2 weeks. With waterings in-between. As it's still drying out every 24 hrs.. (guess it's just airports period ) I accidentally tore this little node off on this branch. Few weeks back. It healed. Looks a little black where it tore. And the leaves at the bottom of that branch are the real rough ones. Top of the branch has healthy growth however. Looks like it might spread out from there. bUT What made me wonder if it's septoria is the rust spots . The light spotting on the other middle aged fan leaves. Which could also again be a calmag def. From either over doing NPK or low ph preventing calmag uptake. .. the calmag deficiency happened on my last AF. So I'm fairly certain I need to tone down the extras in the first 2 weeks of flower. Run off water right now is only 600ppm since last feed was a water. But it was 1400 72 hrs ago And pH is 6.14. . Really want to correct my mistakes before my fems go in the flower.. ! Any guidance appreciated. My theories could be way off!!

Yeah this guy is this septoria
Yeah this guy is this septoria 2
Yeah this guy is this septoria 3
Yeah this guy is this septoria 4
Yeah this guy is this septoria 5
Dabward

Dabward

Oh using RO water. And cal mag. Seed obviously auto flowers. Plants 30 inches tall from the soil24 in wide and actually germinated 8/26 but I think I planted too deep and it struggled to breakthrough the ground until sept1. Let me know if I'm missing any pertinent info. Thanks!!

Dabward

Dabward

I should also mention. Most of the time this PH perfect advanced is balancing out @5.4ph 5.3if I add bud blood. And I'm adding like 3ml pH up to get pH to low 6s. On my watering days I don't PH the water . So it's getting 7.2.ph water. so then when I feed at 6 it's balancing out at 6.1 6.2. pH fluctuating or 3 ml of PHup may also be the problem. nEED GUIDANCE!!! It's been thriving!!!

20211008 012143
tobh

tobh

Supporter
definitely not septoria. my knee jerk reaction is silica toxicity, but you didn't mention using silica. pH is a little high, but you did mention you alternate feedings with watering, you can't do that in coco. You need to feed every single time, flushes done with 1/4 strength nutrient solution. The reason for this is by adding straight water, the EC and pH balances get all fucky in coco, and it can create a lot of problems for the grower.

However, I'm a little confused -- are the nutrients you're using pH perfect? If so, you should not adjust the pH or add any other additives. I've never used pH perfect nutrients before, but based on lessons learned here in reading other diagnostic threads I've picked up that little tidbit about just letting the pH perfect nutrients do what they're gonna do. @Aqua Man is the primary source I learned that from and knows much more about dealing with these kind of issues in coco than myself.

Dabward

Dabward

definitely not septoria. my knee jerk reaction is silica toxicity, but you didn't mention using silica. pH is a little high, but you did mention you alternate feedings with watering, you can't do that in coco. You need to feed every single time, flushes done with 1/4 strength nutrient solution. The reason for this is by adding straight water, the EC and pH balances get all fucky in coco, and it can create a lot of problems for the grower.

However, I'm a little confused -- are the nutrients you're using pH perfect? If so, you should not adjust the pH or add any other additives. I've never used pH perfect nutrients before, but based on lessons learned here in reading other diagnostic threads I've picked up that little tidbit about just letting the pH perfect nutrients do what they're gonna do. @Aqua Man is the primary source I learned that from and knows much more about dealing with these kind of issues in coco than myself.
So it's Coco loco. but that 1/4 nuets between feedings would make sense. Ppms dropping from 1500 to 600 . Maybe that's why I'm seeing deficiency. And yes the nuets are PH perfect. Advanced connissour a+b bloom. Voodoo juice, advanced calmag , bud blood, bud ignitor, Except when you get to full strength flowering 4ml per liter of the base A+B It'll balance out at 5.4ph which is low for soil. If I was in actual Coco I'd be ideal. Someone had suggested a calmag deficiency last time something similar happened. At least the spotting and rust spots. Not the bottom leaves. Cal and mag absorb better above 6.4 I had read so after I saw the spotting start again on middle aged fan leaves. I tried upping the PH for the last week or so. To 6.4. I'm using RO for feeding but just tap for the waterings in between. Which I'm sure is not helping.
Got bugs? I get these damn beetles that show up in the garage from time to time. And a spider or 2 . Now that you mention it. I usually get this one type of spider. That's a predatory spider that I let chill. The 1 spider and the beetles I've never seen on the actual plants . BUT a few days ago there was a little red spider. That moved FAsT AF. He was hanging out on a flower. And on this plant too I believe. Maybe that SOB is in there. This picture is of the spider whom I do let kick it. Her and her offspring. And their offspring. That little red one got away from me. And I guess I optimistically hoped it was a beneficial spider. I'm on the hunt ......thanx

20210828 012005
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Looks like revwg from stress? Soil bugs I'd say is a good possibility like @1diesel1 asked.

Did you flush?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

3 fingers in a few I can see? Could just be stress? Genetics?

Or am I not seeing 3 blades and just have piss poor vision... don't answer that I already know I do lol.

20211008 002020
20211008 002155
20211008 003703
Dabward

Dabward

3 fingers in a few I can see? Could just be stress? Genetics?

Or am I not seeing 3 blades and just have piss poor vision... don't answer that I already know I do lol.
Definitely sets of 3 leaves but more so at the very top where I'm starting to get single leaves . That's a sign of stress? The spots on the leaves have spread a little bit. It looks like there are 2 separate deficiency maybe the rust spots and then the pale spots. It's not spreading fast like it did on the last plant. Maybe the raised PH .. maybe not

20211009 145058
20211009 145403
20211009 145531
20211009 145518
20211009 145906
Dabward

Dabward

Looks like revwg from stress? Soil bugs I'd say is a good possibility like @1diesel1 asked.

Did you flush?
Actually yes I had flushed. Day 2 of flower. It had been extremely healthy. I fed it full strength neuts and bud blood. And maybe I fked up measuring nuets because it was sad and saggy 4 hrs later. So I flushed w tap And it bounced right back. And in the morning maybe 8 hrs later I fed at 1/2 strength nuets only and it seemed to recover fine. And then next feed after proper dry time . I hit it again with the bud blood and it loved it.. was seeing 4 new bud sites vertically daily.. . I'll pull it out and take a good look at the soil. For bugs. Those brown leaves at the bottom could have also been some extremely sloppy watering on my part. Nutrients left on the leaves. I've been watering in this 26 gal Tupperware for easier disposal of run off. And it made for an odd watering angle. I saw evidence of that after this last feed. I bought a pump today that I'm going to use to pump runoff straight outside. So I don't have to bring plants in and out of the room.

Dabward

Dabward

Mmmm....I think you may have spider mites my friend.
No signs of bugs under any of these leaves.. soil looks good unless it's some microscopic shit That I'm missing. But I broke out the wifi microscope still didn't see anything. Im going to cut it all off and see if it spreads. ....

20211009 211027
20211009 211005
20211009 211042
Dabward

Dabward

Which ph perfect nutes are you adding in what ratios?

Do NOT oh adjust them
Advanced connissour. Yeah I stopped adjusting pH And started keeping a journal. 3 days now. Full feed. Nutrients calmag and bud candy. feeding 1/4 strength connissour with big bud. And b52 on the off day.. removed that damaged stuff on the bottom. Tied it down a bit. Seems to be thriving... I left 3 of the slightly abused fan leaves removed the rest. Have not seen any progression of that weird death at the bottom and the rust spots appear to have stopped progressing.. whatever ego told me I don't need to be keeping a feeding diary needs to be killed. Really fukn appreciate you guys!

20211012 183959
20211012 183858
20211012 183910
Dabward

Dabward

Which ph perfect nutes are you adding in what ratios?

Do NOT oh adjust them
I do now have a whole other set of problems. This SOB decided to start fox tailing..we are in the final stretch here I had just started flushing. I really should pull this out of here right? I don't see any seeds yet. But they are coming.

20211011 175353

Latest posts

Top Bottom