Yeah this guy is this septoria?

• Thread starter Dabward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Would and could most likely be Manganese deficiency.

Try and raise humidity if you can, i have recently had the same happen to one of mine, very healthy but it appeared on one leaf and is fine now.

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Dude your bud has a chimney.

Autos are a roll of the dice I’m afraid.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh also do not use cal mag with ph perfect. They are designed for use with RO water.

Dabward

Dabward

Dude your bud has a chimney.

Autos are a roll of the dice I’m afraid.
FML. I had no idea autos are a 50/50 shot at a Hermie. Crazy first time with autos. This poor sob has had just about all the imagined stress one could inflict on a plant. Inside stunted from something over feed under water outside blows up but has bugs. Bring inside..get the bugs off. Burned with NPK got calmag def. Wild humidity fluctuations almost a 30° drop in temp 2 nights ago.. CO2 over 2000 for 4 hrs.. with no exchange. How it produced anything is beyond me. Certainly was inspite of my efforts or lack there of it chose it grow. To much time spent on construction this first run not enough time spent caring for the plants. Next run it's all plant and all love.

Dabward

Dabward

FML. I had no idea autos are a 50/50 shot at a Hermie. Crazy first time with autos. This poor sob has had just about all the imagined stress one could inflict on a plant. Inside stunted from something over feed under water outside blows up but has bugs. Bring inside..get the bugs off. Burned with NPK got calmag def. Wild humidity fluctuations almost a 30° drop in temp 2 nights ago.. CO2 over 2000 for 4 hrs.. with no exchange. How it produced anything is beyond me. Certainly was inspite of my efforts or lack there of it chose it grow. To much time spent on construction this first run not enough time spent caring for the plants. Next run it's all plant and all love.
And I broke those 2 branches off. One of them a week ago.. pressed it. Got high AF

Dabward

Dabward

Would and could most likely be Manganese deficiency.

Try and raise humidity if you can, i have recently had the same happen to one of mine, very healthy but it appeared on one leaf and is fine now.
Humidity has been too high these last few days. I'm fighting to keep it down. Steady rain. Humidity in the 80s outside. dehu working as hard as it can. Barely keeping up..usually I keep it between 40-45. Day 25 of flower. With no air exchange i can keep it at 40. Right now when the fans kick on. It shoots right up to 75-70%

Dabward

Dabward

While I'm over here worried about my calmag. I may have missed this all together. Do these look like they have also started to hermy? I just broke this branch off . I don't see any seeds in there. But they could be too young to have started producing hard seeds. Week 3.. of flower...

20211013 002806
20211013 002738
20211013 002744
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Humidity has been too high these last few days. I'm fighting to keep it down. Steady rain. Humidity in the 80s outside. dehu working as hard as it can. Barely keeping up..usually I keep it between 40-45. Day 25 of flower. With no air exchange i can keep it at 40. Right now when the fans kick on. It shoots right up to 75-70%
Imo that humidity is to low.

Top Bottom