• Thread starter edux10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rabbi

another funny analogy

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkgoSOSGrx4&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]

true grit

true grit

Great news guys- I was watching it all night long- and loved the outcome!!!

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
I'm still confused as to how being able to be locked up for a plant and your rights taken away is good in any way unless you are worried about the illegal money you are currently making.

R

Rabbi

I'm still confused as to how being able to be locked up for a plant and your rights taken away is good in any way unless you are worried about the illegal money you are currently making.

if you dont know, we all know you don't know.

sooo. S T F U!

G

gadgetsmoke

Dude wtf are you talking about???? This is not a rhetorical question...i really wanna know

R

Rabbi

Rude was once stickin your nose in others business, not speaking the truth

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
It was a simple question. You think Steve Cooley will shut down MMJ stores? How is this not my business? Maybe I wanted to move to Cali.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
And we just ruined it for you? Hotay!
Yep, you're still confused alright. Apparently you don't read. Or, if you do, you aren't comprehending what you read. This is a problem, it leads to, well, confusion.

Start searching just my posts, I've made a few over the last week or so, and one in particular outlines very well, with the language in Prop 19, quoted verbatim, that demonstrates exactly how this measure was *not* legalization. I even made it bold and in red, to make it really easy for people too lazy to read things for themselves.

So many threads on this subject right here to read, so many people have outlined very, very well what's wrong with this measure, yet you're still confused. We, collectively, have tried our very best (most of us very respectfully), which is what's put a hair across Rabbi's ass by my measure, and I'm landing with him on this.

Illmind

Illmind

That interactive map is completely red with no votes. How the fuck is there 44% yes votes? I'm surprised it even hit 40%. Lol sea, yeah you ruined his love affair with marijuana he was gonna have when this passed they were gonna go on a honeymoon and erthing.

B

Ber

Good result guys. Although 45% is a waaay to high number of stupid and blind people.

Be happy with the system you got at the moment - I don't think there will ever be something better.
(a good prop wouldn't pass either cause it would be smashed down from the government)

Rgds out of Europe

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Guess I have more things to do than read every post. I was really just looking for a simple answer but I guess there is not one. What would be a better proposition for legal weed?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's almost completely red, yep. The only counties that passed it were coastal counties. Those, and, this blows me away, truly, Alpine and Mono counties approved the measure. WTF? Them be redneck counties just like mine, and right next to Nevada, too. WTF?

Looks like Dan Lungren is our rep still, too. So much for ousting incumbents.

B

Ber

Guess I have more things to do than read every post. I was really just looking for a simple answer but I guess there is not one. What would be a better proposition for legal weed?

just go to the doctor and get your prescription ?

there will never be a good prop for legal weed - either it won't pass or you ll get huge taxes and weed coming from people you don't want it to have from.

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
In NC we can't vote or carry guns if you get busted with 1 1/2 ounce or more. Is it like that in Cali?

Illmind

Illmind

Hey kak, see thread by: "Cali Smoke" you're not gonna get anywhere here.

R

Rabbi

~xO Kakalak Ox~ said:
you are worried about the illegal money you are currently making.?

to me it looks like your making wild crazy ass allegations, i personally saw over 78K move this week and every dime was legal, so your really just exposing your noobery and like i said STFU and go [post in the beginners thread.

And I speak for many here "WE DON'T WANT YOU in Cali !" stay where you are.

And do i really need to say Fuck Steve Cooley, hes the equivalent of a fart out in the middle of the pacific ocean.

Illmind

Illmind

Hey a fart in the pacific ocean can cause a tsunami in china! Don't ask me how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom