yeild question

• Thread starter Nofale
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nofale

i order some afghan kush ryder , and i didnt understand
i see yeild : 300-400 gr/m2 . what it means? its the flowers or the whole planet?? and if its the whole planet , how much gram il will get from this?

10x!:banana1sv6:

P

Producer

What that typically means is that is how much you'd yield per sqaure meter.
300-400 gr/square meter.
But I wouldn't really even pay attention to this.
Based on my understandings this is more geared towards a SoG grow.
A square meter is a 3x3 grow.
That basically means a single plant in a 6 inch square pot times 36. 36 colas in a 3' x 3' grow area = gr/m2

But like I said I wouldnt really pay much attention to this. Just go ahead and start growing and ask allot of questions, the growers on here will help you tremendously and will make sure you get those most out of your yields.

A general rule of thumb too is 0.5-1.0 gram for ever watt of light being used.

Hope this helped a little. Peace bro!

G

Grampa_Watt

plant yields per m/2 are usually worked out on 16 x plants per m2 but there are so many varialbles that it is nothing but a number! with your auto's i would expect 14- 20 g per plant of dry bud, some do more, quite a bit more but i would reckon 14- 20g would be about right for an auto on average. if the plant is grown on its own you may get a better yield from the plant but it is never going to huge, you can get as good results if not better with a regular plant grown straight 12/12 and for less money spent on electric, i dont bother with auto's any more due to the fact they are a false economy IMO. i have added a few pics of a regular plant grown 12/12 so you can see what the results are compared to auto's they are labelled as rocksters but it is in fact misty bubble appologies for my slack labelling!
catch you later.
Gramps.

Rocksters 001
Rocksters 006
Rocksters 003
N

Nofale

i want to grow indoor , with 600w light and hydro system and all the gear , it will give more prodaction right??

P

Producer

Hydro's a little advanced if your a first time grower.
Its not a bad idea to start in soil first to get a feel for what your plants need.
More can go wrong in a hydro grow for a novice grower.
I have a full hydro setup and don't even use it. Im still working with my soil trying to maximize my yields and work on teqnique.
But yes technically speaking you would get a little more production out of hydro.
But there are amazing growers on here who yield just as much of not more in soil.

N

Nofale

which strains will give me the most flowering production?
if u can write me also in numbers.

10x!

P

Producer

Write you in numbers?
Any strain can get you bigger yields. You just have to learn how to get the most out of your plants. Learn how to LST (Low Stress Training) and how to Top plants and you will get great results!

There are some strains that do typically yield a little more than others.
I really like Critical Mass.
I received a clone from a friend and fell in love with it immediately!
They seem to respond great to Topping and LST and they generally yield allot!
Im sure there are many other big yielders out there but based on my experience I can testify to this one!
Here's a link as well.

I would also suggest buying from that company there. They're safe and reliable and you get lots of free seeds from promos.

M

MPD

It's bullshit marketing, that's what it is. Yield is a factor of nutrition, light energy and environment; period the end. You can get ditch shit to yield well if you have your grow dialed in. Focus on your environment and proper plant nutrition and it all goes from there.

Just sayin'....

P

Producer

Pretty well what MPD said. I was just trying not to be so direct about it. lol

S

SSHZ

i order some afghan kush ryder , and i didnt understand
i see yeild : 300-400 gr/m2 . what it means? its the flowers or the whole planet?? and if its the whole planet , how much gram il will get from this?

10x!:banana1sv6:
It means it's a slightly below to average yielder at best when grown well or better......... longer veg periods, CO2, DWC, etc. will also have an impact.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Buy seeds from the farm (here) imo.
youll know what your getting with many reviews and disscussion topics on that specific strain

And your supporting the farm...

^^^ sm's is right you can go either way depending on you.You dont see expected yield averages on here because like everyones saying its all on your , commitment, sacrifice, funds, knowledge and experience that truly defines what your gonna yield.

Top Bottom