Yello everybody!

• Thread starter Burton420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burton420

Hi guys im burton:420: I was invited here by fish im sure alot of you know who he is. Ive been growing for almost 9 years now and have recently switch to coco with rockwool croutons and perlite.
im also a medical marijuana caregiver. Feels good after being illegal for so long. Little less to worry about if ya know what i mean.
I will be starting a grow show in a few weeks. Here is a few random picks from the comp.

Yello everybody
Yello everybody 2
Yello everybody 3
Yello everybody 4
cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hi Burton420, Hats off to you care giver! Enjoy the farm.
:hi Peace

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Shit looks like bunkass swagg to me I wouldent smoke it:mooning......LOL Bhaaahahahahaha waazzzzz up jr, how the hell u been havent seen u in a couple of years whats new? still going by ur old handle i see, outlaws over here to, im sure pet told u I was here to, cool good to see some famillure faces over here,still wish we had our old forums but what can u do, good ta see ya bro talk to ya later.........BP

B

Burton420

welcome to the farm..enjoi ur stay! :hi:
Thanks buddy, ill be seeing you around.

Hi Burton420, Hats off to you care giver! Enjoy the farm.
:hi Peace
Yo coco joe how does it? Will enjoy brother.

Shit looks like bunkass swagg to me I wouldent smoke it:mooning......LOL Bhaaahahahahaha waazzzzz up jr, how the hell u been havent seen u in a couple of years whats new? still going by ur old handle i see, outlaws over here to, im sure pet told u I was here to, cool good to see some famillure faces over here,still wish we had our old forums but what can u do, good ta see ya bro talk to ya later.........BP
hahahaha First 2 picks are your og.:smiley_joint:
Im doing real good man, have had alot of ups and downs since the ole AN days but now im rocking 6 thousands with some great flavors thanks to the ol fish face.
I just brought this handle back to see if anyone noticed. lol Remember the old burton sk1? hahahahahaha Thats fishes all time favorite strain to grow and smoke.
And fish did say something about the master grower of the universe being here so i had to come join in. :devil Not to stoke your Ego but you have alot of fans my friend, and your an threads are still circling the net helping lots of people.
So your still hunting in CO? Thats where im at man so if you ever need anything out this way just holla.

welcome 2 the farm bro....:420:
Hey bro! Nicew to meet ya.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Welcome to the farm, Burt- I thought maybe you were in CO with a username like that! Do you ride? I'm chomping at the bit to hit the slopes...any day now.

S

sunsimulator

:sun2: HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE FARM <<<

ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO FOR YA << IM A PM AWAY!

Latest posts

Top Bottom