yellow and dying leaves

• Thread starter toledobudfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

toledobudfarmer

i have them in smaller than recomend pot but there still big the plants are out side so i cant control moter natures watering but the plants look good expet for a few yellow and dying leaves some are crispy and rub away ? i know over watering could be the cause but the plants seem to be severly drooping and when i give them water they perk up in about 20 min any aother help would be nice. thanks

S

shdowlkr

i have them in smaller than recomend pot but there still big the plants are out side so i cant control moter natures watering but the plants look good expet for a few yellow and dying leaves some are crispy and rub away ? i know over watering could be the cause but the plants seem to be severly drooping and when i give them water they perk up in about 20 min any aother help would be nice. thanks

sounds like they are pot bound and starving...

Root rot and pot bound are very similar in appearance but instead of the roots dying off from rot and causing specific areas of the plant to suffer, the roots redirect their sources to the top causing the lower leaves to die off in a similar fashion because they loose nutrition.

Some of that can be rectified by increasing your nutrient EC and increasing your frequency of feeding.. Or just pot it up and let it go some more.

Top Bottom