Yellow and wilting new leaves

• Thread starter AdityaShan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AdityaShan

AdityaShan

These ladies,two, have been growing for a while and was doing great until now. Couple of days back, new leaves started yellowing. Upon online research I found that it might be due to incorrect pH(Fe or Mg deficiency). But correcting the pH didn’t help me. The problem became severe and the yellowing leaves started wilting too and the growth is completely stunned. Anyone know what the problem is?
E3D7EFA6-A39D-4C77-9E87-13860AC091FD.jpeg
22FD685B-97F2-4860-949E-09A9F3D00223.jpeg

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Temperatures been hot? What kind of soil are you growing in? Is there anything for drainage in your soil like perlite? Have you scoped for any kind of pest issues. Mite damage usually affects the plants top foliage first. What worries me is the extreme yellowing from the top down. Usually it’s from the bottom up. Maybe others will chime in.
burnz

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

bumping this one up is all....see what the Dr.s gotta say......to the new guy who posted this...need better info if you want help from people who know..I.E. soil medium watering practice what type of nute's....frequency of feeding ...lighting...things like that........these guy's& gals are good but they are not psychic

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

These ladies,two, have been growing for a while and was doing great until now. Couple of days back, new leaves started yellowing. Upon online research I found that it might be due to incorrect pH(Fe or Mg deficiency). But correcting the pH didn’t help me. The problem became severe and the yellowing leaves started wilting too and the growth is completely stunned. Anyone know what the problem is?View attachment 1017124View attachment 1017127
So rule number one twisted New Growth = check for mites

But that's probably not your issue your pots are too small they dried out & your plants are showing like a sulfur or iron deficiency doesn't matter which it is because it's caused by the soil conditions in the root Zone and your plants are in Dire Straits right now (their condition, not the band)

I can't tell if one of them is in the ground or not but I would use bigger pots (white grow bags), add 30% perlite and I would top them because that top growth is doomed anyway

AdityaShan

AdityaShan

Thank everyone for your support guys. I’ve flushed the medium, transplanted them into a bigger pot and fed with organic nutrients. They started doing better and recovered from shock. Few suggested me to top, but topping was not an option cuz all the new shoots look same(definitely bad). Now they started flowering and they look like they’re male plants(I’m not sure).
8E81549A 84AA 4139 B772 6757D58517C1
5F849C44 8CD6 4C4D B385 2FCB9A53C3AF
B081BD40 265E 4C2F 96C7 EFF70C8FA646

Top Bottom