Yellow Bottle Bloom Nutrients......Anyone heard of or have experience?

• Thread starter luvinlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luvinlife

Just curious if anybody has any experience with Yellow Bottle BLOOM Nutrients? Its a full line with some products seeming to be very promising. Apparantly alot of the hydro stores that are sick of advanced nutrients are dropping their(AN) distributor and replacing them with these so-called remarkable Yellow Bottle Bloom Nutes? They look like they could have a good product, I just feel like I must have been under a big rock to not have heard of these products, if they are so spectacular, why aren't more people using them? Are they new?
I have been using the full AN connoiseur line for 2 or three years now with no complaints......and actually when I started I used the full Foxfarm line......eventually switched to the full Botainicare PBP soil line and then I picked up AN and did two full runs using all 3(FF,PBP,Conni) side by side.........the results were obvious and not just for yeild reasons......the AN doubled the PBP yeild and more than doubled the FF yeilds, but the conni also tasted the best....with FF having the 2nd best flavor and PBP coming in last(not bad flavor at all just not as tasty as the other two..........So I switched to AN.........and haven't looked back, except the random bad bottles which I usually exchange......now they are gettin less consistent and last week I got a bottle of Connoisseur B that smelled as if it were filled with deodorant......whoa.....it stinks bad and there aren't any normal bottles available........ Which brings me a nutrients crossroads..........Humboldt nutes?.......this new YellowBottle Bloom?......stick with AN?........which everyones stopping carrying so now it would require ordering online.......a personal no-no for me............. Well I think there's a song for this "clowns to left of me, jokers to the right.....Here I am......Stuck in the middle with you(AN)......." What do ya think, What do ya know Farmers?............Oh sorry bout the novel and thanks..... I needed to vent.....lol Peace LL

B

bdawgburner

I saw another thread with someone talking about the 'yellow bottle' nutes. Its around here somewhere. They said they were some of the best they'd tried if my memory is correct. I'm sure someone will chime in soon with the info. Do you remember the name?

P

Pistil Pete

They're made by Agricultural Organics, an Australian company.
I've never tried them.

Disguised

Disguised

I ran the 'Final Bloom' couple of years ago. I remember it being decent, but I ultimately decided it was not worth $80 a liter. There are other products on the market that do the same job for a lot less money!

Never tried any of the other yellow bottles.

Peace ;)

L

luvinlife

Yep PP they're called BLOOM by Agricultural Organics. Even the Veg stuff and additives are called BLOOM. Bloom Phat, Bloom Final Bloom, Bloom OOze, Bloom PreBloom, Bloom Calmag, Bloom Humate.............etc. I've been hearing good things about these products, but it seems there is not much experience from peoples actual gardens. I was hopin to hear a few reports, before doing an actual side by side run with AN and Humboldt. thanks again for takin the time to read all this farmers......LL

B

bdawgburner

I would be very interested to see a side by side with the humboldt, AN, and Bloom.

J

JUNGLEOFEDEN

im using the ultra bloom and final bloom and it has been working very well i have to sayim on my second grow with these products so far so good

M

mdcanna

A friend of mine got a free sample of Ultra bloom and Humate bloom from an Ad he saw in Urban Garden, he was kind enough to give me the Ultra bloom to test out and as I posted on a different thread the Ultra bloom produced much more buds so I want to stick with the Ultra bloom, but I can't seem to find a local grow shop that carries it. Any online sources anyone can point me to that carry the yellow bottles?

R

Radio_Dread

I used the Bloom Ooze it i loved it. I would prob try more of there products if the price was alittle cheaper. but the ooze works. i hear alot of good stuff from other people using them

Venom818

Venom818

ive tried the whole line not sure i saw that much of a difference there roots bloom definitely sucks had 2 of them go bad in 6mo

M

mdcanna

feed chart

Hey Venom818, Did you have a feed chart? I'm just wondering what you've used when you say the whole line ??

I can't find a feed chart anywhere??

By the way, my friend that got the free samples said that when he called them to get them, they said they have a "no hassle" policy?

Did you try having them replace the roots bloom??

Venom818

Venom818

Hey Venom818, Did you have a feed chart? I'm just wondering what you've used when you say the whole line ??

I can't find a feed chart anywhere??

By the way, my friend that got the free samples said that when he called them to get them, they said they have a "no hassle" policy?

Did you try having them replace the roots bloom??

Im sorry i tried all of there bloom enhancers.I had a feeding chart my hydro spot made up.
this is in veg i use other stuff but this is what i use as far as the yellow bottles
wk 1 base nute roots bloom
wk 2 base nute roots bloom,pre bloom
wk 3 base nute pre bloom

flowering
week 1 base nute roots bloom,ultra
week 2 base nute ultra bloom ,phat bloom
week 3 base nute phat bloom
week 4 base nute roots bloom ,phat bloom
week 5 base nute phat bloom,ooze bloom
week 6 base nute ooze bloom
week 7 base nute final bloom
week 8 base nute final bloom

Note-this was before the whole line came out

Hope this helps

L

luvinlife

hell ya venom and franti....Yeah I tried all the products too last summer...the ones I stuck with are the Phat and Ooze...hella spendy but visual results for sure....I also use their cal mag, humate, and PK as they are crazy concentrated and work great. Ive tried a few different companies calmag, PK, and humic variation and these make my girls the happiest...the PK is like 0-18-20:confused0054:

S

Sketch415

Just curious if anybody has any experience with Yellow Bottle BLOOM Nutrients? Its a full line with some products seeming to be very promising. Apparantly alot of the hydro stores that are sick of advanced nutrients are dropping their(AN) distributor and replacing them with these so-called remarkable Yellow Bottle Bloom Nutes? They look like they could have a good product, I just feel like I must have been under a big rock to not have heard of these products, if they are so spectacular, why aren't more people using them? Are they new?
I have been using the full AN connoiseur line for 2 or three years now with no complaints......and actually when I started I used the full Foxfarm line......eventually switched to the full Botainicare PBP soil line and then I picked up AN and did two full runs using all 3(FF,PBP,Conni) side by side.........the results were obvious and not just for yeild reasons......the AN doubled the PBP yeild and more than doubled the FF yeilds, but the conni also tasted the best....with FF having the 2nd best flavor and PBP coming in last(not bad flavor at all just not as tasty as the other two..........So I switched to AN.........and haven't looked back, except the random bad bottles which I usually exchange......now they are gettin less consistent and last week I got a bottle of Connoisseur B that smelled as if it were filled with deodorant......whoa.....it stinks bad and there aren't any normal bottles available........ Which brings me a nutrients crossroads..........Humboldt nutes?.......this new YellowBottle Bloom?......stick with AN?........which everyones stopping carrying so now it would require ordering online.......a personal no-no for me............. Well I think there's a song for this "clowns to left of me, jokers to the right.....Here I am......Stuck in the middle with you(AN)......." What do ya think, What do ya know Farmers?............Oh sorry bout the novel and thanks..... I needed to vent.....lol Peace LL

Im using yellow bottle nutes for my Bogglegums rite now and I have to say I have nothing to complain about so far

S

sirsmokealot

I tried there Phat and after 2 months I noticed some weird shit floating in it and took it back to get a new bottle. Checked it out when I got it, no floaties, then a few months later sure enough it too had gone bad. Talked to another shop about my situation and they said they had a problem with products sitting in hot delivery trucks causing them to go bad. This was about a year or so ago so who knows things may have changed but it was just too expensive and didn't really see a noticeable differences with it. Also tried there Ooze, Final, Coco A & B and pre. When Green Coast first got the Yellow Bottles the prices went up after 2 months like $20 a bottle then two months later they went up another $20. Know all of a sudden they have more products than Advanced.

K

kushedout

yellow bottles is def. good stuff, my yields are high, with great taste, best cal-mag and final does the job without burning.

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

I have been using the Bloom "yellow bottle" line for just over two years now and I have nothing but good things to say about them. While it is costly, they have some things that are def worth it. True you can find some equivalent items for cheaper if you know what you are looking for. I do not use the full regimen any longer, just certain items mixed with items from other companies that I have found to work really well in my systems. I run soil beds and would rec using these nutes at half strength if you are growing in soil. I really like hormones from this company (Pre, Ultra, Phat, Ooze, and Final) most but also enjoy using the seafuel once weekly. I met one of the reps and he told me the seafuel has ground up blue fin tuna in it along with a few other things. The base nutrient has shown to be pretty nice, but a majority of my grower friends seem to believe it is just the same as other base nutrients. If you have the cash give this line a try, it will show some nice results!

Top Bottom