Yellow color on top leaves

• Thread starter Komonsense
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Komonsense

So my top leaves are tinted a bit yellow them seem to grow out of it but it takes awhile and they are seaming yellower then usual. I’m in coco with dry amendments and the ppm of the runoff is very high 4500 this is common for dry amendments but it’s been high for awhile almost like the microbes aren’t efficiently breaking down the organic material. I’ve done a slurry test at 6.5ph about a week ago so I fed it with just RO water and cal/mag which naturally takes the PH to 5.5 so I’ve been watering with that for about a week and now my slurry test is 6.7ph so it went up .2 I’m not understanding why it won’t to down, and thinking that could be locking some things out making the leaves a bit yellowed bear the top. My other thought was I just switched tents getting ready for flower and it’s been under a more powerful light so maybe that could be causing the yellowing. My VPD is fine temps max at 80. Plenty of airflow good watering practices not over/under watering. Anyone got advice or any helpful Insite ??

Yellow color on top leaves
P

Paradiced

What size is your pot what's your soil and how often you watering?

P

Paradiced

I'm sorry you're in Coco I knew that LOL I don't know why I asked you

P

Paradiced

When you say dry amendments you mean like a complete fertilizer like Maxi grow or something?

Latest posts

Top Bottom