Yellow copper coloured patch on leaf

• Thread starter frostybudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frostybudz

frostybudz

I struggle to identify these sort of thing when I'm in doubt I put plain PH water on it I have wedding gelato have topped so I have 7 colas 220 w led at 80% plenty of air have lil inline and fan inside any help would be appreciated

Yellow copper coloured patch on leaf
Yellow copper coloured patch on leaf 2
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Just snag that leaf see if that continues to happen I think that is old damage and the plant has gotten its shit together. Maybe turn your light down 10% or raise it six inches. Also, you n is just a little rich. I would tick back the dose a little next feed. Nice plant!

frostybudz

frostybudz

Just snag that leaf see if that continues to happen I think that is old damage and the plant has gotten its shit together. Maybe turn your light down 10% or raise it six inches. Also, you n is just a little rich. I would tick back the dose a little next feed. Nice plant!
Thanks mate

K

KushCultivator

Try giving them a little extra airflow or adjusting the watering schedule slightly.

frostybudz

frostybudz

Try giving them a little extra airflow or adjusting the watering schedule slightly.
Change how I'm using about 300ml every other day I killed loadsa plants at first with root rot and such so I'm really paranoid with that I'm not on reservoir I can't fit 1 so I'm using bottles with 2 holes in cap so I can distribute evenly

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Change how I'm using about 300ml every other day I killed loadsa plants at first with root rot and such so I'm really paranoid with that I'm not on reservoir I can't fit 1 so I'm using bottles with 2 holes in cap so I can distribute evenly
Spray bottles with a decent sprayer will cure what ails you.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
It’s the best way to keep a heavy hand at bay, dampening and root death will be in the rear view this way,

Top Bottom