Yellow Leaf Problem

• Thread starter LilChris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LilChris

Hi All,
Hope things are good. I was hoping to benefit again from the amazing experience on here. My plants are in week 4 of flower. I'm growing indoors with Coco, feeding them Canna A&B and FoxFarm's Beastie Bloom. The last few days some of the leaves have turned yellow (Pics Below) the rest of the plant looks okay from what I can tell.
Anyone got any ideas for best place to start in stopping the leaves going yellow and how much of a problem do i think it is?
Thanks in advance.
Chris

Yellow leaf problem
Yellow leaf problem 2
Yellow leaf problem 3
Yellow leaf problem 4
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I wouldn’t sweat it. Later in flowering the lower fan leaves start to die off as the plant uses the stored nutrients in them. Might hit them with some calmag but otherwise they look fine. Looks like you are well on your way to a nice harvest. Kudos.

L

LilChris

I wouldn’t sweat it. Later in flowering the lower fan leaves start to die off as the plant uses the stored nutrients in them. Might hit them with some calmag but otherwise they look fine. Looks like you are well on your way to a nice harvest. Kudos.

Thanks mate, didn't think there was too much to worry about but better to check and be safe than not check and be sorry. Peace & Love
Chris

Top Bottom