yellow leaf tips/spots - help!

• Thread starter TheGreenMD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheGreenMD

TheGreenMD

Hello all! Thank you in advance!

I'm running Pancakes by aficionado in a living soil coots mix in a 3x3 w/ 2 10 gals next to it. i amend soil after each run and top dress a few times during runs with a coots-ish amendment mix. Got HLG350.

I'm near switching to flower but 2 of the plants are a little droopy and all the plants have occasional leaves w/ yellow tips and some with yellow spots on the leaf surface. i've looked for pests and can't find any, tried increasing/decreasing watering and doesn't seem to help, and raised the light all the way up and turned the power down a bit to see if it was light burn but that doesn't seem to help either. My temps are between 68 and 76 and humidity around 50%. I'm thinking it might be a nutrient problem? I've never had my soil tested but it's probably time now. But that'll be too late for the current run - i've gotta get these girls in better shape ASAP so i can flower or else they're gonna get too big for my little space.

Any ideas on what's going on? I don't want to go into flower with a brewing problem...

Thanks!!!!

Image4
Image5
Image3
Image2
Image1
Image0
E

Edinburg

Ph could be off, over feeding possible, or light to low.

Grower1974

Grower1974

A little yellow on the tips, is usually nutrients being near max the plant can use.

Top Bottom